original versions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
THE3millionThug said:
wat is the differences or the og twisted, this life, and who you came to see compared to the ones off of anghellic and if any one has them pm me them please thanx in advance
pretty much the same..... the beats aren't as loud and as crisp.....

Jun 29, 2005
Please tell me me u guys have heard the Advance JCOR version of anghelic with who u came to see labeled as Tech N9ne with different beat and a couple other tracks that had minor differences. Its alive, Psycho Bitch w/o intro. But yeah its lovely. AZ Up!

Dec 27, 2005
bimmerlohver said:
you don't make sense. ok bye.
Actually he makes perfect sense. Cursed is different psycho bitches is different...

I think the main diff is it seems like tech dubbed his voice on reparation on a lot of songs.

Nov 9, 2003
nnutthowzer said:
Please tell me me u guys have heard the Advance JCOR version of anghelic with who u came to see labeled as Tech N9ne with different beat and a couple other tracks that had minor differences. Its alive, Psycho Bitch w/o intro. But yeah its lovely. AZ Up!
I actually kinda like the original Who You Came To See with the beat sort of different and the hook is with a girl singin