original hip hop song to this mac dre beat??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
i thought it was souls of mischief taht did this first, but it wasnt them. then maybe pharcyde, and then maybe closed caption cuz they had laid back beats like this, it had to be some group from the 90s taht did the original beat to this.

waht group was it?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
shit^

i never realised that even though i listened to both those songs today

its funny how some guy called geezuz comes outta nowhere and just posts some shit that i never even realised

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
by the way, here's the original track you're looking for, sample starts at 1:41

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
damn, marty u posted the instrumental.

*skirts to youtube, puts on actual song*

I remember blowing a huge purp blunt summer 04 the day it dropped and my mind just being blown while listening to this song. Copped this album and Ronald dregan at the vallejo rasputins and blew the chop coming back on 37. This shit was stuck in my head for weeks. its sad music like this will never made again.

Jul 6, 2008
that 2pac sound like they distorted the beat, kinda like what they did to that indian song for that nas-oochiwala beat. thats crezy.

yea, that beat jsut depresses the shit out of me, it makes me even sadder with that mac dre shit on there. i guess there is some frequency in the beat or melody that stirs the emotion in the brain. it happens with a lot of music taht everyone listens too, the certain frequency and melody jsut evokes and awakens memories old and new. fucks it up.

props on helping me out, sorta, all got is that song in my memory of someone rapping over it, tho, ill do some more research on songs, that's all ive been doing lately this year. but after 5 months i have found a song i was looking for awhile.

i have seen the light, and imma stop bein gay on here. i realized taht tha siccness is a community to gain knowledge, and not just a place to fuck around. i have forgotten that. i try helping others with their problem solving also, but i think i kidd around too much, but its all in jest. no harm is meant.

i would like to do a thread or website/database, a kinda six degrees of separation/evolution of music. kinda like this thread, to teach people the origins and makings of music. like this beat went to blackbirds>2pac- lord knows>mac dre-"not my job, and whereever the beat got used in between them, by artists thruout the years.

cuz, i listen to all types of music, and hear the same elements in them, but i dont know where they originally came from, and it frustrates me cuz ill spend all hours looking and searching 30 second samplers, to see if that is the song thats in my head. yeah, i got it bad like that for music.

but i will continue on with my exploration in music, i already got a song in my head that i heard on the radio years ago, it had a harmonica on the chorus/hook,it went like whaaa-whaaa, lol, but yall dont know cuz it sounds right only in my head and noboldy elses, thats the frustrating part. i thought it may have been like U2, sounded like some 80s power ballad, shit thats my next song search project research.

its the neverending story.