Original Black Wall Street?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
What up - This thought jest came into my mind. Back in the day JT, Mac Mall and Ray Luv had that collab, i'm sure yall know what I'm talkin bout the shit was hot. But the question is - All over the CD they holla "black wall street" then all of a sudden "the game" try to speak and claim all about BWS.

Dammmm did he copped that from JT?

If so, he really really needs to start givin props to the JT and the BAY and start being orignal!

Anyone know what I'm talkin about?

I know JT be on this forum, can you hit on this for my curiousity...

Jan 1, 2006
When the Game first started out he signed a deal to the a few albums under JT. JT even acknowledges that Game liked the idea of BLACK WALL STREET and he let him run with it. So it's not like he stole anything but him and JT worked together and that's how this 2nd Black Wall Street was formed.

Jan 1, 2006
It was rumored that you were the one who got Game started on using the Blackwallstreet name, is that true?

JT – Yea that’s true also. We started Black Wall Street in the Fillmore District in the Bay Area in 2001. And Game liked the sound of the name and wanted to use it for the label, that’s when we was hooked up, and I told him that’s cool. He basically ran off with it and acted like he created it, but he got it from me.

How are things between you and The Game now?

JT – Personally he’s not a friend of mine we never were friends… ever. We were just business, it was just business. He seen an opportunity, I seen an opportunity. So business is great, personally it’s nothing.

Read the rest here http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=jtbiggafigga

Nov 11, 2006
Ay yall remeber that movie that jt & mac mall made back in the day?? i think it was called beware of those. i remember 40 playin a lil part too. any one remeber that shit?

Jan 9, 2006
Innovator??? Yeah right, Game started that shit and JT tried to steal it. Why the hell you think that shit didn't last with Mall, Ray and him. He tried to come like he created the name then when he tried to register it they told him the name was already registered. He tried to act like he didn't know who could possibly be using HIS name, everyone found out the truth and that shit fell through.

Jan 1, 2006
aboveaverage said:
Innovator??? Yeah right, Game started that shit and JT tried to steal it. Why the hell you think that shit didn't last with Mall, Ray and him. He tried to come like he created the name then when he tried to register it they told him the name was already registered. He tried to act like he didn't know who could possibly be using HIS name, everyone found out the truth and that shit fell through.
Umm... riiiight. JT and them were spittin about Black Wall Street way before Game had his foot in the door.

Nov 11, 2006
Is he really from Compton?

JT – Yea he’s from Compton, I think he was a Crip first though. But the Crips looked like they were loosing in his part of town so he switched to the Bloods.

So he’s been a Blood since he went to Interscope?

JT – Yea.

LMAO thats how u know that nigga fake as fucc!!!

Apr 25, 2002
JT didn't come up with the original Black Wall Street. The term Black Wall Street was a name used in the early 1900's or so by african americans that owned a had lot of land and had business ran by all blacks etc.

Jul 13, 2006
jmacc916 said:

JT – Yea he’s from Compton, I think he was a Crip first though. But the Crips looked like they were loosing in his part of town so he switched to the Bloods.

JT – Yea.

is that shit true??

if it is i be leave it all i can say is he didnt look very "gangsta" on change of heart

Dec 5, 2005
Come network with Black Wall Street
"We are building a team of independent C.E.O's, Artists, Producers, Managers and Investors, providing oppurtunity for the underground hip hop generation to maintain ownership of what GOD blessed us with: Pure Talent. So come to the table ready to work and Everybody Eats." -JT the Bigga Figga

Dec 5, 2005
^^ Thats what it say on some of the cds JT put out it seem like it was more of a way to bring people doin it independentl together and network more then it was a label.

Black Wall Street INC.
Investing 1 million dollars into independent labels, artists, and producers
Offering distribution, marketing, and promotion

Feb 23, 2006
jmacc916 said:

JT – Yea he’s from Compton, I think he was a Crip first though. But the Crips looked like they were loosing in his part of town so he switched to the Bloods

JT – Yea.

this has to be the funniest shit ever......that is not gangsta at all.
unfuckinbelievable

Feb 1, 2006
yall taking the post wrong...I know JT didn't invent the name but he threw BWS out in the music before game started using it! I just think that nig needs to give a little more respect to JT and Bay, especially when he getz ideas from them and not being too original...I mean shit he got ice out chains with BWS - let if be known that you didn't think of the name yurself...and let all these suburbia kidz that listen to his shit be informed on who and what helped your career.... nuff said.

May 19, 2006
SFplaya1 said:
yall taking the post wrong...I know JT didn't invent the name but he threw BWS out in the music before game started using it! I just think that nig needs to give a little more respect to JT and Bay, especially when he getz ideas from them and not being too original...I mean shit he got ice out chains with BWS - let if be known that you didn't think of the name yurself...and let all these suburbia kidz that listen to his shit be informed on who and what helped your career.... nuff said.

Its ridiculous how many times poepl posts shit bout Game needing to shout out the bay, or shout out Jt etc..Why should he shout out Jt? He dont owe Jt nothing...Why should he shout out the Bay? Is he supposed to give props to the bay on every interview? Every interview hes done in the Bay on 106 or 949, hes givin props and talked bout how he learned alot in the bay...iggas is just jealous that homey blew up...