original bay samples

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
name off any original bay samples you know of...

shit i know a lot but off top

Mitchy Slick, MEss, Yuk "On the One" = Brothers Johnson "Strawberry Letter 23"

11/5 "Browsin" = Tony Toni Tone "Whatever U Want"

MAc Dre "Raining GAme" = Tony Toni Tone "it never rains (in southern california)"

Some song of the Rob Lo street Epidemic with fed-ex = "Cry Together" O'Jays (same sample as a dip set song)

Jacka, Husalah "Love How It Feels" off Jackas first shit = Chaka Kahn "Do you love how it feels"

JAcka, Fed-Ex "Innocent Youth" = MASH theme song

WEstern Conference "righteously" = Bilal "soul sista"

Woodie "Norte Sidin" = Cruel Summer.... forget the artist

Messy MArv "player in you" = "lover in you" i forget the aritst on that one too

its hella more of them i cnat tihnk of any.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah I know "think about you all the time" jacka and hus. i figured not that many people would be up on that track, but ik now u fuck with that pittsburg shit tough

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
-TiM C- said:
yeah I do its Club Nouveau.... fuck i forget the name of the track. ill get back to you
I think I remember someone said it was 3 songs sample in that song.......

And I always wanted to know what songs was sample in San Quinn's butterfly song

Good topic but sorry I cant really contribute because I only got questions and no answers lol.......

Apr 25, 2002
Quick said:
I think I remember someone said it was 3 songs sample in that song.......

And I always wanted to know what songs was sample in San Quinn's butterfly song

Good topic but sorry I cant really contribute because I only got questions and no answers lol.......
Club Nouveau - Why You Treat Me So Bad.... thats it

Oct 21, 2006
Messy Marv - Dopegame cocaine - Rick James - Hollywood
Rappin 4 Tay - Playaz Club - Judy Clay & William Bell - Private Number
Rappin 4 Tay - I'll Be Around - The Spinners - I'll Be There

I'll think of more.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
11/5-"garcia vegas"-"The walk" by morris day and the time

i know that that gangsta dre "sacramento summertime" uses the same oldies sample that nas's "lifes a bitch" uses, i forget the name tho

Feb 2, 2006
-TiM C- said:
Club Nouveau - Why You Treat Me So Bad.... thats it
now i know why 40 said that. i never knew that 5 on it was a sample i guess that beat was a little too clean.

off "camp mob figaz" - reppin ill groupz with jacka and cash its a sample from this group called "one way" the song is called "Lady you are" the sample is so clean.

"11/5 light your vega" comes from some group called "Time" i think i forget what song it was though.

"its goin down" was a keith sweat song - how deep is your love. sounds a little different though. I would like to know what BASS that is sounds like the bass they used thoughout the click cd "game related" that mobb style bass.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
B-Legit feat Daryl Hall Ghetto Smile using that Sarah Smile

The Click - Hot Ones Echo Thru the Ghetto. Wasn't this a Club Nouveau sample Situation #9, I can't remember right now but I am quite sure it was that was a dope track. I have this in my car imma have to find it & give it a listen.

Aug 2, 2005
"The Click - Hot Ones Echo Thru the Ghetto. Wasn't this a Club Nouveau sample Situation #9, I can't remember right now but I am quite sure it was that was a dope track. I have this in my car imma have to find it & give it a listen."

-It was the song The Click had on the Original Gangsters movie soundtrack, that used the situation # 9 sample.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
hoggin303 said:
"The Click - Hot Ones Echo Thru the Ghetto. Wasn't this a Club Nouveau sample Situation #9, I can't remember right now but I am quite sure it was that was a dope track. I have this in my car imma have to find it & give it a listen."

-It was the song The Click had on the Original Gangsters movie soundtrack, that used the situation # 9 sample.
Copy that I knew it was one of those soundtracks. Couldn't remember have a case of CRS (can't remember shit)