ordering from therealtechn9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2002
ok i just ordered 2 things off the realtechn9ne and i didnt receive an email . so im thinkin that im not gonna get my shit, so who do i contact (email) and ask if my shits been sent and stuff!!!???

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Let me know if it works out for yea. I have my doubts about international orders off of websites but I would like to place an order to. I have been fucked over by 2paclegacy.com and know one there will even acknowledge me or the fact that they might have fucked up. I have ordered from other sites with out trouble though.

Aug 20, 2002
hmmmm.....I received anything I ordered yet,2GERMANY..... "just" a poster was stolen and the tube came back to the StORE...it was empty and they sent it again...i always have to wait nearly a month, but it´s all here now....If YOU write a mail they´ll aways write back,maybe 4days later, but they´ll write back...this was my experience....check out SALES [email protected].

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i think i'm gonna order a hat.... how loing you think it will take to get to springfield... i want it for the march 14th show