**ORDER YOUR COPY OF M SANE "PIMPIN N PANDERIN" NOW!!**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
**ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!!**

M SANE "PIMPIN N PANDERIN"....... FEAT: SUGA T, MAC DRE, SICX, THE DE, BALANCE, SHOT GUN(of Triple Beam).

We'll have them this Wednesday(Feb. 26th)!! You can order your copy now by sending a CHECK or MONEY ORDER for $12(that's including S&H) to the address below. Also if you would want your CD autographed make a note when you send your money. CD's will go out the same day we get the money.

Eric Rubalcaba
P.O. Box 174
Dixon, Ca 95620

LUK-E

Apr 25, 2002
I ordered the Bad Bitti video from you over a year ago, and I still have'nt received anything; except a couple of emails from you saying that it was on the way. You got the money, and I got a couple of emails from you. Wow, what a deal.......It never came, so now, why would I, or anyone else for that matter order "PnP" from you???(Sorry Msane, but people can order or buy it from you or Rasputins, and actually get the product.) Thanks for nothing, homie. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
First of all, did you or did you not get my PM I sent you last week? The Video was already sent to you with your money back, like I said in the last PM. I never got a response, so I thought it was coo with you, but guess not.........

About PIMPIN N PANDERIN, we don't care if you get it through us or the store, M Sane just asked me to get online and see if people want to buy it and get it before the stores do. So do what you want to do, buy it from us or buy it at the store, it's all the same to us, no worries..................

LUK-E

Apr 25, 2002
Yo, I never got your PM until about 2 minutes ago...... My bad. I've tried in the past to resolve this matter just between you and me via email and PM's, but to no avail. Then when I saw you posting that you were slangin' "P'nP"; I got pissed, because I never got the shit I paid for...... I don't live at that Norwalk address anymore, but my parents still do, so I should get the package. If I do get the package, I will send you back the $10. The video = $10, whats fair is fair. OK.... Sorry for writting shit about you, just frustrated that I never got mine, so if you REALLY did send it this time, Thank You. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
It's all good homie, like I said "No Worries". About the $10, don't worry about it, just keep it, I did hella lag.........lol, my bad. Yea, I send it to the address:

12801 ________ Ave #___
Norwalk, Ca 90650

I left it blank just incase you didn't want other people to know the address for some reason.

LUK-E