Order My New Album "Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop" Today!! Production By D-Sane & Big Ice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Order My New Album "Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop" Today!! Production By D-Sane & Big Ice

Be the first to get the new N.S.E. release! You can now order Night Shield's latest album, "Sex Drunks & Hip Hop", for just $12 online at www.NightShield.Net & www.MySpace.com/NightShizzle.

Night Shield - Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop

1. Public Service Announcement
2. Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop
3. Get Ya Block On featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
4. It's On You (Ready 2 Go) featuring Tyshawn & Dr. Funktavious
5. The Night Away featuring Wellington Downz, Danny Boy & Ron G
6. Tonight
7. She Got It featuring Committed
8. Who I Am featuring Mario & Jan Michael Looking Wolf
9. N.S.E. featuring Committed, Danny Boy & Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
10. Bill Bixby
11. Boss Thang featuring V The Noble 1 & F. Dux
12. About Us featuring Che Blaq
13. All I Want To Do featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural & Philthy Fresh Da Kid
14. Rez'd Out & Famous featuring Philthy Fresh Da Kid & Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
15. Hell Of A Price featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
16. Murder Y'all featuring Triple Crown & DayWalkers
17. The Slaughterhouse (Cruelty 4) featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural, F. Dux, V. The Noble 1, Overflow, Philthy Fresh Da Kid, Danny Boy, Trey Lane, J.V., Wellington Downz, Switch & Buggin Malone

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@ Night Shield,

I am glad that I am the first to say congrats on your new album.I love seeing you doing big thangs. And thank you for including me on your album. i wish you the best and keep reppin' for the Rez.

If you are interested, we want to get you on a track as well.

Let me know.

I miss our parties and acting crazy on the Rez. But do you remember when we ordered pizza and the girl forgot our hot wings? She left the pizza with us and we didn't pay. We told her to go get the hot wings. She cameback with the hot wings and we didn't answer the door. She was knocking on our door for hella! LOL

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I will be getting a new beat CD from Funk and we gon make it happen. I will shoot you my addy and I need yours as well. I am going to shoot you my new shit as well.

How is your baby? How is Big O? I miss the rez!

PEACE & BLESSINGS