ORDER GRIND FAM CD NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
A Cash is there anymore copies left? I just downloaded the shit from soul seek and that shit is funky. "Feelin Blue" is most def the coldest track on there. This album is a solid 4 (would be 5 if Will Skrilla, Ova Dose and C-Ghetto was on there). Anywayz I want a OG copy, gotta support the M-Dub underground, so is there anymore copies left?

Apr 25, 2002
D-Skrilla said:
A Cash is there anymore copies left? I just downloaded the shit from soul seek and that shit is funky. "Feelin Blue" is most def the coldest track on there. This album is a solid 4 (would be 5 if Will Skrilla, Ova Dose and C-Ghetto was on there). Anywayz I want a OG copy, gotta support the M-Dub underground, so is there anymore copies left?

Yup, go to Ebay and search The Grind Family, there are copies there, and on the website, you need Paypal. Its pretty East Coast, but they speakin sum real tight shit. Its a dope CD. That song FEELIN FINE is dope as fuck. Also I know they got a shipment of flyers in that will be sent out with your order. 13.80 shipped.
one