ORDER 3RD DEGREE's RED PLASTIC CUP EXCLUSIVES NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Unless you will be making the 7th Heaven signing this is your chance to get Red Plastic Cup Exclusives!

Only $5.99 SHIPPED!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR COPY

3rd Degree is back and this time he’s brought it all to the table. Red Plastic Cup Exclusives brings you a taste of everything featuring exlcusive after exclusive from the Midwest’s best!

Red Plastic Cup Exclusives features Hustlar(RIP), Grewsum, CMOB, Skatterman & SnugBrim, Kutt Calhoun, The Incredible Zigg, BG Bulletwound, Ridla, Donta' Slusha, Profit, Young Geezel, Gifted, Ozone, Young Age, & Oh Yes. Production is provided by TheFreix, Ridla, Ozone Beats, & Boy Geneyus.

Packing 29 tracks, Red Plastic Cup Exclusives delivers from all angles: quantity and quality. Make this part of collection right now and pick up your copy of 3rd Degree’s Red Plastic Cup Exclusives.

1. Intro
2. Coke White
3. Rock It Up feat Donta' Slusha
4. Come Again feat Grewsum
5. AKA
6. The Incredible Zigg (Drop)
7. Where I Come From feat Oh Yes & The Incredible Zigg
8. Kutt Calhoun (Drop)
9. What Ya Want Do feat Kutt Calhoun
10. Give It Up (Young Geezle Exclusive)
11. Anything Goes ft Gifted & Ozone
12. Bullet In The Clip (Profit Exclusive)
13. Smokin Out The Redlight (Donta' Slusha Exclusive)
14. Make It Move (Skatterman & Snug Brim Exclusive)
15. Tech N9ne (Drop)
16. What I Do (Ridla Exclusive)
17. Can I feat BG Bulletwound
18. Jcin (Drop)
19. Take Em Out (CMOB feat Grewsum Exclusive)
20. Profit feat Profit
21. JL (Drop)
22. Wicked Tendencies feat CMOB, Snug Brim, & Young Age
23. Crazy World feat Ridla
24. 3rd Degree (Drop)
25. Get It feat Grewsum
26. RIP Hustlar
27. I'm Only Human (Hustllar Exclusive)
28. Outro
29. I Got It (College Hoops 2K7 Exclusive)

Jan 12, 2003
whats good matt, hope ya living good. I just placed an order for this tonight. Lookin forward to catchin up on this music you puttin out. Everything's been fire so far and I'm sure this will be as well.

2-5 days is damn quick shipment, thanks man !

May 7, 2006
I had NO intention of buying this (only really wanted the grewsum collabs, didnt really like it's all bad), but $6 including shipping, i just had to buy it. who knows, maybe i'll like 3rd on this

Oct 17, 2003
shit i did not notice this until today... i ordered immediately!

so can you ship stuff on Saturdays? haha I'm not telling you to ship today but i been wondering that

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
for one thing the cd has not left my deck for over a week now and got to say you and 3rd out did yourselves . the beats and production is on point and 3rd and the features just tear it up . i think everyone would like this disc because it has alot of variety on it , there is only two songs that i skip and if a artist can put out a cd like that then he is on top in my book . i havent been digging alot of artists out of KC right now but 3rd is the word in this town , dont miss out on it people .