opionions on MISTAH FAB album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
wsup

peeped out the snippets..and shit aint hittin at all...he tryin to win over the mainstream on a debut album... BUT I WILL SAY THIS....i dunno if yall heard but he was on that hip hop show at night on kmel with rahzel and by far he is one of the crazyiest westcoast freestylaz, he kileed the beat.... but RAHZELZ beat boxing is something that iz straight mind boggaling...Dood kept the beat so good i thought it was fuckin produced... Post up if yall peeped that i think it was last saturday or somethin. peace.

Aug 26, 2002
yah that shit dont hit...i think his lyrics are annoying...at times it seems off beat...maybe i have to listen to it again but i think that takes too much time out my life...

May 29, 2002
Tuaroa said:
yah that shit dont hit...i think his lyrics are annoying...at times it seems off beat...maybe i have to listen to it again but i think that takes too much time out my life...
lmao at the last line. i just bought it today. he do got spits and he has a very likable personality and thats why i bought it. so far im not pleased but it takes a few spins to like some shit. the thing is i am not disappointed i bought it cause i always try to support the bay to the fullest. plus his video for "he's sicc" was cool and that song is tight imo.