Opinion on Eminem - Ja Rule beef?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
I think shit is petty. Ja Rule dissed Eminem and Dre, claimin he'd take down their record labels and destroy their careers, cuz they signed 50.
Now Ja's dissin them all in order to save what's left of his career.

Ja IMO is destroyin Hip Hop cuz all these people who dunno shit think what Ja is doin is Hip Hop. But the shit is just RnB (Rap and Bullshit) mixed with pop music. They gonna ignore REAL music and cop pop music.

Eminem is sellin and doin what he wants cuz he's white but like Tech N9ne says, it's cuz of the industry. Eminem is one of the few people on top with TALENT. So I respect that.

Nways, enuff ranting. What y'all think?

May 10, 2002
yeah its all pretty pathetic....

eminem is all yellin, "i get off parole in less than 6 months" blah blah blah...like hes gonna really wanna do somethin to make himself get locked up again and put back on parole lol

Apr 3, 2003
oh shit that is right.. but they tyin to start beef for main stream hip hop to run wit it like biggy adn pac even tho it will neevr be even close to beef like that unless ja rule glockks dre or sum shit...

Nov 14, 2002
Ja shoulda kept his mouth shut. It was just between him and 50, til he hadta take shit to the dic and go after Em, Dre, and everyone else. Aint no label goin under because of this. By the end of it real rap heads like us will say Em got another victim, and marc heads that dont even know bout it wil continue to buy Ja's wac ass "hip-pop" shit.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: Ja who ? Ja what ?

SoloTip said:
Em shouldnt even waste his time on that herb.....................

Why should he.............Em doesnt sing ?

:devious:

He dont sing???? I know you heard that gay ass track bout his daughter......but I really wouldnt consider it singing either.....shit was horrible

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and these are the jokes that try to tell us what "rap" is....
Em might be White but the kid gots serious flow and respect in the industry.....

before i speak on Em vs. Ja....i will say that 50 murdered Ja on "Back Down"....absolutley killed him.....and Em is bout to bury him....Ja is doing nothing to help his career in the rap game....and his acting sux....so he is pretty much threw.....

also, i heard this diss track by Benzino toward 50....Benzino is a joke in himself....what the fuck is he doin....Em kicked his ass up and down....now he wants some of 50?

right now you have to be a fool to go after Shady/Aftermath....

V

verbal kevlar

right now you have to be a fool to go after Shady/Aftermath....
unless you're Suge Knight.... and that's exactly who is buckin up with Ja.....this is going to be Tupac and Biggie all over again history repeats itself....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah i always thought that was funny.....no one ever mentions Suge in a Diss....atleast the ones i have heard...
thats is either TOTAL fear or TOTAL respect.....

Nov 14, 2002
I dont think shit will be as big as Pac/Biggie, but it could alst longer and spread out more. Pac didnt really have no one but the Outlawz, and Biggie had Junior Mafia and few marc ass niggas like L and Chino. But now, Em got 50, D12, Obie, Dre could jump in, Joe Beast could jump in, anyone from Aftermath could jump in. Muthafuccas are deep. Not to mention Murder INC combined wit Tha Row is thic too. IMO shit is far from over.