Opeth - Watershed [Metal]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
i cant stop listening to this album, it didnt stand out to me much on first listen.. but after i saw them perform heir apparent live (progressive nation tour) a couple days ago, this album is near flawless..

fav opeth albums go like this:

blackwater park
watershed
ghost reveries
deliverance
your arms, my hearse
damnation
orchid

progressive nation tour was really awesome until dream theatre started playing.. thats when all the old people started dancing hahaha.. but 3 was amazing, BTBAM was pretty good and opeth was OMG WTF BBQ

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I saw them at the Prog.Nation tour too but it was down here in So Cal (universal studios, eh.. decent venue I guess).

Between the buried and me also fucking kicked ass as expected. Between the sets I even heard hardcore Opeth and other Death Metal fans giving major props to both 3 and BTBAM which made me feel good. Dream Theatre was ok.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
OPETH ARE FUCKIN G'S!

yo i heard sum song a while back where it's heavy as fuck goin hard then it all stops and you hear a lil chime of a triangle and that shit starts shreddin like a muthafuck!

ANYONE RECOGNIZE WTF I'M TALKIN ABOUT?