Operation Knockout

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
http://www.montereyherald.com/news/ci_14937131
SALINAS, Calif-*UPDATE 1:22 p.m.: More than 200 agents from his Gang Suppression Enforcement Program and other law enforcement agencies today arrested 37 members of two gangs in Salinas, according to the State Attorney General's office.

Today's mass arrests culminated an eight-month operation, code-named "Operation Knockout," aimed at apprehending members of the Norteños and Sureños, rival gangs in California .

The operation targeted gang Leaders of both Nortenos and Surenos in the Salinas area.*There was also a large cocaine and meth operation run by Nortenos for Mexican drug organizations that was busted. In addition to the arrests made today, agents seized 40 pounds of cocaine, 14 pounds of marijuana, nine ounces of methamphetamine, $34,000 in cash, and 12 guns. An additional 57 arrests were made before today's sweep according to the Attorney General's office.

"Operation Knockout was designed to restore safety to the streets of Salinas," said Attorney General Jerry Brown. "Citizens in John Steinbeck's hometown deserve better than having to endure a violent crime rate that's three times the national average. We owed it to the people of Salinas to arrest these out-of-control gang members and ensure a heightened sense of personal security throughout the city."

Some 44 state and federal search warrants were served throughout Salinas, San Jose and other areas of Monterey County.

Brown also announced today that he has formed a task force to maintain today's crackdown against drugs and major crimes. The Monterey County Narcotic and Violence Task Force will be overseen by the California Department of Justice and will include the California Highway Patrol, Marina Police Department, Monterey County Sheriff's Office, Monterey Police Department, Salinas Police Department and Seaside Police Department.
Brown, Governor Arnold Schwarznegger and other law enforcement officials are holding a press conference this afternoon.*

Jun 5, 2004
COPS WASTE SO MUCH MONEY ON BULLSHIT... THEY FOUND ONE TRAP HOUSE, AND ARRESTED 57 PEOPLE, BUT 50 OF THEM WELL GET GET OFF SCOT FREE

MY "NEIGHBORS HOUSE GOT HIT UP LAST WK, THEY HAD LIKE 8 BLACK N WHITES, UNDERCOVER SWAT CARS, HELLA UNDERCOVERS ON FOOT, MOTORCYCLE COPS IN THE CREEK TRAIL, SANOMA COUNTE SHERIF HELICOPTER WAS SWERVIN FOR LIKE AN HOUR.

AND HE WASNT EVEN THERE. U KNO HOW MUCH THAT KIND OF SHIT COSTS? THATS ALL OUR TAX MONEY GOIN TO NOTHING

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Operation Knockout: Gang raid targets Nuestra Familia in Salinas
http://www.montereyherald.com/news/ci_14943640

U.S. Attorney Joseph Russoniello said the mass arrests sent a direct message to the gang's followers: "Stop the violence. You can't win this fight."

The Nuestra Familia gang, which operates in and out of prisons, influences much of the criminal activity of thousands of Norteño gang members in Monterey and other California counties by ordering "hits" and demanding payments from drug sales, robberies and other gang crimes.

Norteño gang members, who police say number about 6,000 in Monterey County, act as street-level soldiers for prison-based Nuestra Familia, which operates as the "parent company" of the Norteños.

State gang experts credit the Nuestra Familia with about 1,000 killings since it began in the late 1960s, with Norteño gang members claiming hundreds more lives.

State and federal law enforcement officials chose Salinas for the raids because for years the city has been known as a hub of Nuestra Familia's activity.

Apr 20, 2008
thats true they are cutting back police officers and firefighters and paramedics because california is in a debt but yet they can afford a couple mill for a gang task force.

this wont even put a dent in the activity of the NF. they are too deep with roots all over california not just salinas and san jose.

my neighbors house was raided by 16 cops. the whole street was blocked up so was the next street over.
and it was all for one guy.

i wonder how much that cost them

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Funniest shit i heard today was a homie asking me..."Is it true you guys program even in the streets in Salas? I heard you get DP'd if you fuck up." I just shrugged my shoulders, but i believe EVERY city has its own gangstas.........they just aint made like us. Peep the promo. Siccness exclusive.