Open It Up - NE7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2005
Can someone please post this song that was missing on NE7? I purchased the album before the correction was made and I still haven't heard this track. Much appreciated!

Jan 4, 2003
SONG CALLED "OPEN IT UP"

I made a thread back when the cd was relased.. Wood said he'd put it up for dl but I guess he never got to it.. He did say it was already on itunes tho so it would be ched if someone can post it up?

Apr 29, 2005
WOODIE said:
CUT ME A LIL' SLACK BRO, I WAS PISSED WHEN I FOUND OUT AND I DIDN'T DO THIS ON PURPOSE....IT WAS AN ERROR AT THE MANUFACTURING PLANT BUT IF PEOPLE WANT I'M SURE THEY CAN RETURN THE ALBUM FOR THEIR MONEY BACK AT THE STORE THEY GOT IT FROM....MOST LIKELY I'LL PUT THE TRACK UP AT WWW.RAPBAY.COM FOR FREE DOWNLOAD....EVEN WITHOUT THAT TRACK I STILL FEEL IT'S A QUALITY ALBUM WORTH THE MONEY SPENT THO....SHIT HAPPENS HOMIE, MY APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO FEEL THEY WERE ROBBED

AND IF NO ONE BUYS THE ALBUM BECAUSE OF THIS MISTAKE OF ABOUT 6% OF THE ALBUM MISSING, THERE WON'T BE A SECOND PRESSING
LiL LoC 415 said:
I JUS TOLD YALL IT AINT ON ITUNEZ
^And LiL LoC is correct; the track is not on itunes! I will happily pay for the track if someone can supply it.

Feb 23, 2004
OPEN IT UP ON RHAPSODY

I heard it on Rhapsody Player...go to Rhapsody.com and then put in Open It Up and then go to Track Results and you will see it there, its the 5th one down...

but before you do this you will probably have to dl something which takes a minute at the most. you will not have to restart your computer either.

Nov 2, 2002
listening to it now......probly one of the best tracks off ne7

go to rhapsody.com make the search thing say track, then search for "open it up" then itll make you download something real quick, then you can listen to it