oops...i did it again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
rippin em up lyrically......a little battle against mr.samos......
and before anyone says "oh ll these battle ruin rap music"
please realize that we we arent battling over real life personal shit....we are just attcking each others internet personality....
so check it out and drop some CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM.....thank you and have a nice day.....lol

"mr.laymos diss"
www.soundclick.com/apexofthesunproductions

Feb 3, 2003
Bane, my fault for what happend friday, we was waiting for Lil Sicc but then he never showed up, so when we called you cell, it was off. And we thought the reason why you turned it off was because we tooked to long, But we still should have came, see that was our fault.

Sep 12, 2002
Masked Man 2O6's Signature
Comin' Soon! Watch Out For Mr. Nicc Nutty'z Solo Album(Not Titled Yet). Featurin' Young Vicious, Crytical, Dividenz, Mo-X & Lil' G, Pain, Decision, Half Sane, Skuntadunna and More!
not to be mr. corrections here, but i think "Skuntadunna" is spelled Skuntdunanna in ya sig bro. :cool:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
And I only know 2 people that can spell it right......me and him. lmao

you must not know many people :) I believe I spelled it right in my sig............:cool:

May 17, 2002
thanks verbuse.....lol you were the only one with somethin too say...i get what you are sayin, i guess its time for me to break down and actually start memorizing my lyrics....i just write em and spit em....