oO HOBBIES - what y'all collect/do on your free time? Oo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
I collect a lot of shit, from old model cars to garbage pail kids. I make models too, but it's time consuming and have been busy finishing my last semester in college. I used to keep reptiles (chameleons) but that shit was too much maintenance.

I also have a tank of carnivorous plants, old hobby yadidimean?! It all started off with those Home Depot Venus fly traps.

post some pics too, if u have some.

Feb 28, 2006
i gots hella old football cards and b-ball.. over 1,000 but i havent loooked at em in like 4 years. i collect songs? my colllection around 3,000

May 15, 2002
I collect Pink Floyd bootlegs, and old Iroquois artifacts.

I used to collect baseball cards when I was younger, but all that shit disappeared when I moved.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I collect music in all formats. Shot glasses and old school Avon after shave collectible bottles.

The Avon after shave bottles are dope. They come in all different forms: Cars, boats, trains, pipes, figurines, etc. I got one that's a grenade from like 1951 but I can't find a pic of it on the net. This isn't a pic of mine but I got this one...

Nuttkace