ONLY IF YOUR A PRODUCER LOOKING FOR SOME NICE EXPOSURE - READ THIS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
A lot of really good things have taken place this year for Playa Rae since his deal with Paid In Full/Koch Ent. and dropping the Gamebreakerz Album in April. He's in the lab recording his new project right now which the majority of the production will be handled by Remy of Remaq/Sko-Lin Ent. He produced the cut Addicted 2 The Game that a lot of people have really been feeling and from my personal knowledge has gotten Rae some calls from Bigger Labels in recent weeks. We're happy to be working with Remy and a lot of you artists should be contacting this man about production for your albums. He is very universal.

In the coming months you will see Playa Rae starring in his 1st motion picture with Noel G. of Training Day & Bruce All Mighty along with Guerrilla Black, Queenie, Peter Ramirez and more called Wannabe's. Also, you will see projects with him and Goldie of the Federation hosting Dirtt-E Dave's "Welcome 2 The Hood Part 4", Projects with Tum Tum of Dsr (inked with Universal for $7Mill.) called Menace II Da Undaground, 151 of West Coast Mafia project called Trunk Full of Weight, Ric Jilla out of Indiana called Sittin On Buttons, Max Minelli out of Baton Rouge called Expen$ive Conver$ation all mixed by his djay Willy Biggs. On the cover of Undstream Magazine, cover of Southwestbound Magazine, featured on a cover story of L.A.'s Tru Magazine. Key feature on Rush Productions "Southbay Kingz" Dvd on the southbay music scene and it's bosses, and hosting Flip & Co Films dvd series entitled "This Is The Bay: 408". All of this and more to give you a bit of an idea how active he is and will be soon.

The opportunity is being posted to those producer's looking to work with Playa Rae and get some good exposure. Serious only apply please. You can send samples of your work here: [email protected] & please copy his manager as well: [email protected]

If your sending multiple beats, please zip them up and use www.yousendit.com so the mailboxes don't get over populated okay. Thanks for your interest in advance, we look forward to hearing what you have out there. Radio is key, so keep that in mind.

E

May 24, 2006
what up this ain't rae but I know he got beats from rob e & shinichi so far and spoke with money tree about automatic. keep them coming, rob e has some nice work.

Jun 7, 2006
Is that right!!!

thereal408inc said:
A lot of really good things have taken place this year for Playa Rae since his deal with Paid In Full/Koch Ent. and dropping the Gamebreakerz Album in April. He's in the lab recording his new project right now which the majority of the production will be handled by Remy of Remaq/Sko-Lin Ent. He produced the cut Addicted 2 The Game that a lot of people have really been feeling and from my personal knowledge has gotten Rae some calls from Bigger Labels in recent weeks. We're happy to be working with Remy and a lot of you artists should be contacting this man about production for your albums. He is very universal.

In the coming months you will see Playa Rae starring in his 1st motion picture with Noel G. of Training Day & Bruce All Mighty along with Guerrilla Black, Queenie, Peter Ramirez and more called Wannabe's. Also, you will see projects with him and Goldie of the Federation hosting Dirtt-E Dave's "Welcome 2 The Hood Part 4", Projects with Tum Tum of Dsr (inked with Universal for $7Mill.) called Menace II Da Undaground, 151 of West Coast Mafia project called Trunk Full of Weight, Ric Jilla out of Indiana called Sittin On Buttons, Max Minelli out of Baton Rouge called Expen$ive Conver$ation all mixed by his djay Willy Biggs. On the cover of Undstream Magazine, cover of Southwestbound Magazine, featured on a cover story of L.A.'s Tru Magazine. Key feature on Rush Productions "Southbay Kingz" Dvd on the southbay music scene and it's bosses, and hosting Flip & Co Films dvd series entitled "This Is The Bay: 408". All of this and more to give you a bit of an idea how active he is and will be soon.

The opportunity is being posted to those producer's looking to work with Playa Rae and get some good exposure. Serious only apply please. You can send samples of your work here: [email protected] & please copy his manager as well: [email protected]

If your sending multiple beats, please zip them up and use www.yousendit.com so the mailboxes don't get over populated okay. Thanks for your interest in advance, we look forward to hearing what you have out there. Radio is key, so keep that in mind.

E
Got room for Les-"G" on ya project I keep heat At the fingertip's feel free to contact me anytime here or at myspacehttp://myspace.com/tightoutdagateentertainment

Jun 6, 2006
watch that advance money,it has to be recoupped femme? from the record companies

im proud of yal,a great book to take along with you on your ourney is the music powers that be, www.musicpowers.com holla at me if u need em,i got them for sale