..Online Survey..The Art of Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Does Young (13-25) society reflects its music or Does music reflect it's society?

• The culture reflects the music itself, hence creating a society and Youth are influenced by entertai

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hiphop/Rap music reflects the culture itself

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Undecided/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM "BROADD"

Ok, I'm doing a reserach paper on Socialization and Music cultures and would appreciate your opinions.

Considering this is a Rap site, I need your opinions/vote on Rather you believe currently that society imtates art or vica versa in Rap/HipHop culture. Underground, mainstream, clothes, etc is all inclusive.

The poll question is a definate survey but ANY of your thoughts are welcomed.

Anything along the lines of....

Have the recent years of rap have changed and evolved into a new culture?
Can violent lyrics create violence?
Do youth(13-25) try to gain the materialism found in most mainstream HipHop?
(jewelry,cars,women?)
etc
Does gang related music glorify gang activities?

Art imitates life or life imitates art?

I hope this makes sense, i havent had much sleep..lol..ask if anything needs to be clarified.

May 16, 2002
Life imitates what it wants to or what it knows. Humans were made for Love and out of Love. All we know is that Love "feels good" or is "peaceful". We spend the rest of our lives tryin to reach this goal. When someone or something makes us feel bad human nature is to correct this feeling by any means necessary with what makes us feel good. It makes us easily decieved and controlled for a certain amount of time only. But since we were made out of Love and for Love if anything is done to us not out of Love then it will only be done to us for a certain amount of time before we automatically go to any means necessary to correct this problem. It's God's "plan" and it's why this plan is perfect. Think of time as we know it as this certain amount of time. It started when things went wrong, and it ends when things are back to the way they should be.

"I am with thee alway, even unto the end of time." The Bible

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for your vote and opinion.=0)

I dont know what's up with all these folkz that cant even make 2 clicks to vote,YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE A REPLY!Just hit up the poll,help my girl out with her paper yall.~209~