ONLINE NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@Dre

wussup duuuude...good ta see u on the site....great way to network and awake soem sleepers....speakin of which, if youre needin any beats for upcomin projects, get at me n ill send ya a beat sampler CD-R.....for REAL player prices, for REAL player slumps....send me a Private Message if ur interested...pieces

May 10, 2002
welcome dre!!!

i know this has nothin to do with this but where the Cali E board at??? I know it wasnt poppin like usual but is it gone for good???

C

C-ron

Welcome 2 the board dre you definately 1 of my fav. rapperz.i got inner city poet & gangbangin poetry.when is u gonna do some shit wit lynch?holla,holla

Apr 25, 2002
@ dre

wsup glad to see you online...ey i ain't tryin' to say you aint got skills cause i dig the flow...but wsup with the beats?i just aint been feelin' the new albums' beats..lyrics is tight......but on the real i could hear you lik'n over a d-sane beat...if you aint heard of him,you will soon on here...and please drop another gang bang'n poetry style album..that shit was a classic,got the same copy since when i bought it i think in what 94-95-96?That burgundy day track had the sicK ass beat and flows..naw but 4 sho...check out some of d-sanes' shit..i know ya'll would sound tight together..pease.

May 9, 2002
I was on a mp3 download site before and saw some gangbangin poetry songs, but next to each one, i saw the word (sequel) next to each song.....did you really put out a sequel albume?

Apr 25, 2002
Whats up Dre! Glad you here. I've been a fan for a long while. You are one of very few people(rappers) I know of, that always puts out QUALITY shit! I think I got all your cd's; I'll list them, and let me know if I'm missing any, so I can swoops that shit. Good lucc on your future projects. My list:

1. Gang Bangin Poetry
2. The Sequel
3. Inner City Poet
4. Here Comes the Night
5. The Brigade

Thanks. PEACE OUT!