one thing i will say.....issssssssss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
much props to the person that does art work for strange..

that S&S cover looked real tight compared to the other shit in XXL.....
i was shocked to see it....but when i did see it...it looked real nice...very professional looking...

Dec 29, 2002
ohh ok cus i talked to kutt for a lil while outside before the concert i was with my girl and a couple friends we were in the front of the line
i was wearing the strange music jacket and i took a pic with kutt
i was also the one who got in the fight at the end of the show

Jan 7, 2003
I wasn't with Kutt then...But I was wondering around...we went to buffalo wild wings, and walked around shopping...like i said I had on a white shirt with black letters...I was standing on a chair on the side of the stage until "this ring"...ohhh so you were the one who caused all that shit...geezee...

Dec 29, 2002
no the one that caused all the shit is the one i stuck in the face
cause he pushed my girl and ground zero picked my girl up and put her on stage then when he did that i stuck his ass then ground zero picked him up by his neck and threw him out cause he was causing all the problems good thing ground zero didnt see me hit him cause if he did then my ass would of got thrown out

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
actually as much as i like tech....all his shows are pretty repetitive...like "once you see one you seen them all".....i used to go to techs shows a lot when he did clubs wit the RDV's....that was the shit..they would pour beer on the crowd and shit.....them dudes were wild...

but now-a-days..you have to deal wit kids that wanna fight...show off for the girls and all that...sorry but i am one that cant stand underage drinkers....i remember when i went to the show at the Uptown...there were nothing but drunk ass 14 yr olds....very unnatractive....

well to answer your question i didnt go cause i had something better to do...

Maszive called me to go...but i was busy...sorry Chuck...maybe next time....

Jan 7, 2003
What better to do than go to a club...that has a concert...and where people are kickin it...

Drunk MasZie...ahhh...Didn't spend much time with him...talked to him for a second...I was trying to get fucked up...

"you know me...I just need one more..."(MasZive)

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I feel ya ... I've only been to Columbia n Uptown, but they were mostly the same... but there's always something new lol... usually unplanned like speakers gettin knocked over etc... :)

Ya always need "just one more... " :knockout:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JLMACN said:
much props to the person that does art work for strange..

that S&S cover looked real tight compared to the other shit in XXL.....
i was shocked to see it....but when i did see it...it looked real nice...very professional looking...

THe insert art work is clean as fuck too.....They pulled off the Harry Potter theme without making it look gay.