One thing Barack Obama missed during his speech...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yall watched that b/s. Oops
Not I. I was watching the latest episode of Hard Knocks.

Not that you need to watch it to know what was said, but . . .

Watching a bunch of old, overweight, men and women cry, jump, and scream like teenyboppers at a backstreet boys concert is not my idea of time well spent.

My opinion of America is low enough without watching shit like that.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
None the less he is the best motivational speaker since Kennedy... he almost makes me believe for a split second that this country has a little hope to spare....

After the speech I thought 2 things

1. He better get extra security for assassins

2. He's a inside man, and can say whatever he wants - he safe

Mar 4, 2007
of course he's an inside man, every goddamn president and main presidental candidate has been one.

buuut.....to say that he has the same path as anyone else is always hard to determine.

why should immigration should be included? he already talked about welfare funding and government programs and regulating them. from there on, the actual issues will be dealt with. immigration isn't a matter of 'fences' (LOL @ THAT) or different papers or official documents, but a matter of multi-national drug laws, and economic dependence and resources. why focus on someone who is not an american citizen in a presidential campaign speech? he has focused just the right amount on every immediate REAL issue that is affecting U.S. americans, that includes outsourcing(large companies fault), and high taxes(government) and no help with natural disasters(insurance companies and government aid problem)

immigration WILL never stop unless education and wealth is available and more accessible to more countries, i assume most h.s./college educated folks understand that much.