ONE SHOT, TWO SHOT LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
rofl, dude really merked him after he had him incapacitated

and then dragged his dead body

is that shit even legal? i mean i know self defense and shit but

in the case of a camera bieng able to judge your self defense motives?

if so that shit is tight....no..seriously

i mean i guess you dont wanna worry about him coming back for revenge..fuck it

might as well

Apr 13, 2007
lol foo just roams off then drags em. like its nothin. one shot wasnt even enough. he had to make sure dude learned his lesson. he had to get word out there. funny shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
either hes killed someone before..or he watches too much television.

that fools first thought was "what if a customer comes in to buy pants and sees a dead man on the floor? well, let me take his gun and drag him to make it actually look like a wronged murder"

i mean you shot a dude 3 times at damn near arms length...hes not gonna rise from the dead pick up the gun and blap you in zombie revenge

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I seen two white people and thought it was gonna be some wps, hell nah dude came gangsta wit it....the song made it funny...

Apr 13, 2007
Gas One said:
either hes killed someone before..or he watches too much television.

that fools first thought was "what if a customer comes in to buy pants and sees a dead man on the floor? well, let me take his gun and drag him to make it actually look like a wronged murder"

i mean you shot a dude 3 times at damn near arms length...hes not gonna rise from the dead pick up the gun and blap you in zombie revenge

haha no shit when i seen em i was like damn this foo a pro ... he aint even flinch... he was probably like wut foo it aint nuttin to a boss... draggin em like its a piece of road kill. then he looks around like hmmm where can i put him where he wont interfere with my sales???? that looked more like play time than self defense, the second and third shots were just for fun it looked like lol... yea song made it even funnier .

Apr 13, 2007
lol the way he looked around lookin for a place to stuff em looked funny as hell. i bet he just moped that shit up and kept sellin.. didnt even mind.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ rofl

do you have proof that its fake?

son really said look at the gun flashes
are you some sort of professional in telling how 'guns flash' on security cameras?

swear to god..in 2007..EVERYONE IS A PHOTOSHOP PRO.....

edit: it do seem a little weird tho that the guns flash on the first shots only...but not on the others...so actually you might be right..but i cant call it im not a photoshop guy

and security camers arent acurate so they can freeze a flash, or one might not even show up...shitty security cameras skip like a quarter of a second

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ look at the gun flashes

that song was funny.....but f'real, why'd that foo start dragging him like "oh shit, what if my boss sees this mess on the floor, I better clean it up before I get a write up" muthafucka you just shot someone