one person you would like to hear x work wit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

man X addressed the Lim situation on the site...he aint butthurt.....he just didnt like the fact that Lim used his album to diss on other niggaz....Epidemic is just hurt cuz Brotha Lynch dissed him....probably cuz epidemic be askin dumb ass questions and makin retarded comments.....

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
that was just disrespectful and X addressed it. he had no beef at all and wasnt trippin'

lol@ "plus Lims wack and Lynch would chew him up"

:cheeky:

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
X and Lynch would still be tight but to this day i still say X and Sicx got similar styles. i was listening to Sicx's shit today and he still one of the only artists whos just raw from start to finish like X.

Apr 18, 2003
ya, some x an sicx would be cool. i always wanted to hear them again. basically, x, lynch an sicx would be fucking crazy. lynch said sicx will get more cds out, like x.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
yeah i remember that shit, i wanna hear more Sicx shit too. Sicx and COS were the rawest artists on Siccmade. Lynch and Zagg both raw off and on, but Sicx was just raw on every track i ever heard him on