one of the worst injuries I've seen in a while

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I've seen a lot of broken legs in soccer, but this ranks at the very very top - when it happens in soccer, the site is always covered by the socks, now the bone sticking out was in plain sight...

These are the worst I have seen before:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
man...dudes career is done..

those type of injuries can be fixed..but you can't do much after..
Actually, he could come back - such breaks heal much better than an ACL injury for example, and people have come back successfully from such injuries. His problem is that if I understand correctly, he is a sophomore and he is going to miss the whole next season which means he does not have much time to establish himself.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Actually, he could come back - such breaks heal much better than an ACL injury for example, and people have come back successfully from such injuries. His problem is that if I understand correctly, he is a sophomore and he is going to miss the whole next season which means he does not have much time to establish himself.
He can get another year of eligibility for that I'm sure

Props: HIM
Nov 24, 2003
Broken leg is nothing. He will be back next year somewhere trying out. Had he tor ligaments....he may be out of luck.

The toughest part about coming back from this injury is going to be the mental aspect.

I mean the dude basically just jumped and his leg exploded when he landed.

I don't think I would ever jump again if I was him. I am considering never jumping again myself.