One of the best electronic releases of the last few years. A must listen.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
BUTCHER 206 said:
How the fuck am I supposed to let you know what I think about that CD by reading a bunch of reviews? Am I supposed to go buy the CD and then let you know what I think?

christ man. put the gun down.. hes just throwin a recommendation out there. not everyone listens to gangsta rap 24/7. ill peep it and holla back at you doit.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Yeah its cool that people are even recommending things on this board, it really has shown me a few sick ass artists i didnt know about. Dont diss em for that...

.. Although i would definitely be quicker at checking it out if there was a download link :) i probably still will but it takes me a while when i have to get sometihng on my own.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
Psilo707 said:
Yeah its cool that people are even recommending things on this board, it really has shown me a few sick ass artists i didnt know about. Dont diss em for that...

.. Although i would definitely be quicker at checking it out if there was a download link :) i probably still will but it takes me a while when i have to get sometihng on my own.

fo sho. if it wasnt for recommendations i wouldnt be listening to any HCP artist or any gangsta rap artist for that matter. shit i was recommended to get bone thugs e 1999 eternal when it first dropped and from then on i was all about gangsta rap.