one movie ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dazed and Confused is fucking hilarious.

I haven't watched that movie in a long time though. Trip out that it's fucking 16 years old now. I remember seeing that shit for the first time and it was right before I started smoking weed lol.

Feb 7, 2006
matthew McHoweveryouspellit is right on in that movie, he should've quit after that role. but that movie is the shit, i can't believe Richard Linklater (thhe director) also did waking life

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can't believe you say scarface is whack and then say you like wedding crashers....what a fucking piece of shit you are *smh*
It's all just personal opinions. So why don't you either state yours or shut the fuck up?

No offense to you Paul Wall seeing you are cool overall but I really don't want this forum turning into people calling each other fags, squares, etc because their opinions differ.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002

No offense to you Paul Wall seeing you are cool overall but I really don't want this forum turning into people calling each other fags, squares, etc because their opinions differ.
Paul Wall? lol, ok well why don't you post a picture of yourself and let's compare you to somebody? I'd say you look like

or this ugly son of a bitch