One more Pitbull question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
fuckin idiot! but yea i heard that tha best stuff iz that all natural shit wit fruits and vegtables and all that but its 40 bux ah bag thatz tha shit my dad uses and hiz dogz hella stong and gotta nice build and shit

Feb 9, 2003
Quick question...Is feeding your dog steak a good thing or not? I heard that it gives them a shinier and healtier coat but I've also heard they can develop worms and shit.

Feb 12, 2003
i heard that liek all tha food wit da meat, vegtables, and frutit make there coats hella shiny and healthy.... but i uno bout stake

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i think it depends if the meat is cooked or not. i have heard of people feeding there dogs raw meat, but that turns them crazy i believe. it's like when people eat people and shit, i think they develop something called laughing disease or something like that. you are just beside yourself, you aren't right in the head. i think it makes them hungrier for raw meat if you do that, which makes them a hell of alot more likely to bite you, but that goes for any animal i think. there should be no problem if it's cooked.

the question i have is, do you all keep your pits on a strict diet? my homeboy would only feed his dog like one cup of food a day, about 8 ounces i think, and his dog was big! then after a couple weeks he would let him eat more again. i think it was to make him more lean, then let him gain the weight back in muscle. i know he used a harness with a big ass tire tied to it to make him stronger, but i am not sure if he used it when the dog wasn't eating as much. anyone ever hear of this?

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
AS LONG AS YOUR PIT IS GETTIN' ENOUGH EXERCISE YOU SHOULD KEEP THIER BOWL FULL AND FREE FEED 'EM. IF YOU FIGHTIN' 'EM THEN THAT'S A DIFFERENT SCENARIO. THERE'S SO MANY DIFFERENT FOODS OUT THERE THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHICH IS BEST SO DON'T FALL INTO ALL THAT PAY MORE BETTER FOOD BULLSHIT. WHEN IT COMES TO PITS JUST MAKE SURE IT'S GOT THEM OMEGA 3, 6, & 9 FISH OIL/FATTY ACID ADDITIVES 'CAUSE THAT KEEPS THERE SHORT COATS SMOOTH & SHINY. I'VE BEEN FEEDIN' MY PITS WITH KIRKLAND SIGNATURE PURPLE BAG FOOD FROM COSTCO AT 14.99 FOR A 40LB BAG FOREVER AND " WHICH GOT ALL THEM OMEGAS" FOR YEARS AND THEY SOME HEALTHY MUTHAFUCKAZ. I'M SPEAKIN' FROM FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE AND NOT WHAT I READ IN A DOG FANCY MAGAZINE OR PROFESSIONAL KENNEL RECOMMENDATION SPONSERED BY CERTAIN BRANDS.