One more for the night.... New Music Mac & A.K. ft. Sean-T, Eighteen - "What It Does"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
We back logged. I got 2 albums (Only The Strong Survive and Westbouund II) I been sittin on, and I'm thinkin bout a double release. Wait til you hear the track with Planet Asia. That one came out sick. After that, we are discussing one last Mac & A.K. album from scratch, but I gotta get these two albums out first. I'll probably knock my 1st solo out soon too.Just thinkin right now, I haven't fully decided.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
We back logged. I got 2 albums (Only The Strong Survive and Westbouund II) I been sittin on, and I'm thinkin bout a double release. Wait til you hear the track with Planet Asia. That one came out sick. After that, we are discussing one last Mac & A.K. album from scratch, but I gotta get these two albums out first. I'll probably knock my 1st solo out soon too.Just thinkin right now, I haven't fully decided.
keep us in the loop fam you know I been slappin this Mac & AK shit since the 90's.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ McEvoy Madrone... Sean T just dropped a new EP called "My Testimony". Go on Youtube you can find the videos for the singles. Man he got a cold one with Mike Marshall called "Never Forget", it's a tribute to his mom. He also got a single called "Shyne Time ft. Biaje"... Check it on I-Tunes

McEvoyMadrone

Apr 14, 2006
@ McEvoy Madrone... Sean T just dropped a new EP called "My Testimony". Go on Youtube you can find the videos for the singles. Man he got a cold one with Mike Marshall called "Never Forget", it's a tribute to his mom. He also got a single called "Shyne Time ft. Biaje"... Check it on I-Tunes
Ima have to check that new Sean-T project...its long overdue, been hella long since he dropped that last album " Aint Playin "

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
damn mac & ak/ sean t still got it. dope track.

any chance drastic measures will ever get an official release?

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Probably next year for the 2 Drastic Measures albums. I got some work to do to get those albums out. We got more music from the 90s than just Drastic Measures so we'll be able to drop a few other albums from the mid Nineties. We got enough music from the nineties to probably drop at least 2 or 3 more albums so be prepared for that as well. That's if you like that type of music.

McEvoyMadrone

Apr 14, 2006
Probably next year for the 2 Drastic Measures albums. I got some work to do to get those albums out. We got more music from the 90s than just Drastic Measures so we'll be able to drop a few other albums from the mid Nineties. We got enough music from the nineties to probably drop at least 2 or 3 more albums so be prepared for that as well. That's if you like that type of music.
I say drop them albums from the nineties...there is demand for that especially overseas, but i know you already knowin...that scoot dogg solo album that was put out recently still sound crispy