One Block Radius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Yeah yeah check it out if yall are lookin for somethin a little different. Rick Rock did the intro too. I think those of you that pick it up won't be disappointed!

May 6, 2005
DONT SLEEP ON THIS GROUP THEY HAVE WORKED HARD AND THIS ALBUM IS SUPER TIGHT!
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THEM OUT ON DJ DOC BOOGIE AND DJ DIZZY MIXTAPE "STAND UP" WHICH IS NAMED AFTER A TRACK ON OBR CD! AND IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON DUBCNN.COM SOMETIME THIS WEEK!!

Jun 25, 2008
Yeah yeah check it out if yall are lookin for somethin a little different. Rick Rock did the intro too. I think those of you that pick it up won't be disappointed!
Yep OBR Is Off The Hook
Stand Up Slaps..i know Cuz i listin to the Album AlReady!!!!!!!!!!

Go Get A Copy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I did the pre-order thing off Amazon for $14 (didn't hear about the $8 deal, ha). I picked up the last OBR and one of the scapegoat albums quite a few years back and this is by far the best to me. Women out in Michigan are calling into the radio to request that "You got me"....

After a few listens my favorite cuts are
Stand Up
Choc-O-Lot
Dead Man on the Radio
You Got Me (Of course)

Apr 18, 2007
not neccesarily something i wud have picked up unless it was zmans shit, but the shit is hella good quality, and is a maney hybrid of genres and even some of the cheesy songs to me you cant do anything but bob your head....the 4 songgs ^ that dude name are all slaps, genstar coproduced choc-o-lot..stand up and you got me are the 2 stand out tracks tho

Jul 29, 2004
Z-DAZZLE UGHHH Z-DAZZLE!!!

JUST BURNED TWO COPIES RELLIDOSHIS...I'LL SEND YOU THE TWAMPER DIRECT..

NAH..Im kiddin..You know I had the Breezy doin the Star Wars camp out in her OBR Pajamas in front of Besy Buy waitin for that Album to deeeerrrrroooop...Bought it, Burned it and then took it back!!

Ok ok, I didnt take it back...Its in the disc changer as we speak BANGIN!!

Wait..now I finally got a reason for ya'll to cop my album..Miseries Company features the Infamous Z-Mainy himself...Go get that!!