Once again, Seattle loses to a sub .500 team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
Whats that, 4 now?

Where are all the Seattle sympathists? Whats the excuse this time?

As I said, we are NOT a good team.

If, and this is not becoming a BIGH if, we get into the playoffs, what the fuck are gonna do???Nothing playin like this.

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
If, and this is not becoming a BIGH if, we get into the playoffs, what the fuck are gonna do???Nothing playin like this.
Of course, the Seahawk supporters have never been saying the team would win playing like this. They're saying at some point, they will pull their heads out of their asses and not play like this (and tonight they obviously did not do that).

My concrete prediction: Home Game Round 1 Win, Road Game Round 2 Loss.

I'd be curious to hear what everybody else's concrete predictions are.

Aug 20, 2004
xpanther206 said:
Of course, the Seahawk supporters have never been saying the team would win playing like this. They're saying at some point, they will pull their heads out of their asses and not play like this (and tonight they obviously did not do that).

My concrete prediction: Home Game Round 1 Win, Road Game Round 2 Loss.

I'd be curious to hear what everybody else's concrete predictions are.
Yes, cus Seattle has made a statement at home this year by losing 2 games, one to a NOW sub .500 team and one team that is STILL under .500 after beatng us.

Yes, we will win our forst playoff.

LOL

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I didn't get to see the game, but my buddy just told me how bad it was. XPanther's right though, I think they still have potential to do something, but the way they're playing now if they don't get their shit together it's gonna be an early end to their season.

As far as predictions go, I'm sorry but I can't predict anything but a super bowl win. You guys can clown all you want, but I'd like to think that they're gonna play off the hook in the playoffs because they still have a bitter taste in their mouth from last years S B game.

Apr 25, 2002
satherp5 said:
As far as predictions go, I'm sorry but I can't predict anything but a super bowl win. You guys can clown all you want, but I'd like to think that they're gonna play off the hook in the playoffs because they still have a bitter taste in their mouth from last years S B game.
I feel you. You're a true fuckin fan of the Seattle Seahawks homie.

As fans we all have two parts to us 1) the fan part that says until we're mathematically eliminated, we're going all the way 2) the if I was betting all my money part.

Right now I'm still on board w/ #1 of course, I will every year of my life until the Seahawks are mathematically eliminated. But unfortunately my #2 part right now says they'll beat ATL/PHI/NYG in Round 1 but lose to CHI in Round 2.

But I fuckin feel you, you're a great fan.

Apr 25, 2002
The Niners might not be a SUB .500 team at the end of the year. Seattle might end up 8-8, just like the Niners might. And that would mean no playoffs for the Seahawks, and definately no first-round win.

Apr 14, 2003
Defense cant tackle
Hasselbeck has gone DOWN HILL at a 90 degree slope.
O-line isnt the same at all
Alexander isnt the same at all...(Partly due to the O-line, partly due to his foot being fucked off half the season)
If you cant convert on 3rd, 4th and 1, you cant win big games.

Seattle is going nowhere fast...you really think the same team that played today and Sunday can win against any NFC playoff team Xpanther???

They're going to have to step it up BIG TIME...and I'm actually pullin for em right now just so my Cowboys can embarrass them in the playoffs.
But we all know what's going to happen against SD

Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
you really think the same team that played today and Sunday can win against any NFC playoff team Xpanther???
Of course I don't.

But I think they will 1) make the playoffs as the West winner 2) win their first playoff game against ATL/NY/PHI at home and 3) get bounced in the 2nd round on the road at NO/DAL/CHI.

That's my official prediction.

Aug 20, 2004
xpanther206 said:
OK, then our realistic expectations for this team are exactly the same.

The difference is, I still seem to be excited about this and you don't.
I was bering sarcastic, retard.

D.R.I.B. said:
I thought you were referring to the Sonics!
I wouldnt waste a thread onthe Sonics, my feind. THey always lose to sub .500 teams. THe defference is, the Sonics have a better chance at the playoffs then the Hawks, in my eyes.