? on woodie cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
25 cents.....n a pack of gum is my final offer take it or leave it........if you dont take it youll be missin out on a pertty good pack of gum....only two and a half pieces are eatin

Apr 15, 2003
^yeah he does funny i didnt know nothing bout this cd never seen it and didnt know how rare this cd was thats why i posted hoping some one could inform me thats all not interested in selling it im put this one in the collection. Homie Gold Deez was the one interested in selling it.

Tracks are in the bay, demonz in my sleep, pray 4 me , northern california, off night, loyalty, and legit slangz and they are only snippets

Jun 5, 2004
i never seen this one... i had a version of the demonz n my sleep that aint in a jewel case, just a red and black sleeve. its the full cd tho, probaly not rare just a bootleg or something.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THAT'S SHITS REAL, ABOUT 1,000 PRESSED....THAT WAS ANOTHER ISSUE I HAD WITH KOCH, WHEN THEY PRESSED THAT I CALLED 'EM UP AND ASKED WHAT FUCKIN' PART OF THE TERM "DEMONZ -N- MY SLEEP" MADE THEM THINK I WAS REFERRIN' TO MY SON/DOG "PSYDAL" AND HAD THEM STOP PRESSING....SOMEONE OVER THERE IN THERE NEW YORK OFFICE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS BEING CREATIVE AND COULDN'T REALIZE THE DISRESPECT SHOWN....JUST ANOTHER TASTE OF THE MAJORS....FOR THE MOST PART, VERY SHALLOW SOULS THEY ARE....

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I just went to go look for the cd and I found the back cover and that'z it. I had this shady bitch stayin with me for a couple weekz about a year ago and she jacked some of my cd'z and I guess this is one of the onez this bitch jacked.....that shit pissez me off...