*On Topic* FUCK BUSH...!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i see you base your morals of religion, most likely the christian religion. that's pretty much an oxymoron right there, and if you need me to explain, i will, but why do it? it's not gonna change your views, will it?

Jun 6, 2004
JuggalOutkAxt said:
Shep, I know you and I have our occasional hate towards each other, but I totally agree with this statement....

Also, Sowlstar... here's an interesting fact about the voting here in California.. 155,000 people that lived in Orange County (The O.C.) voted for Bush...this area is a pre-dominantly rich white area...There are also brainwashed Mexicans, Filapinos and even some blacks that voted for Bush.

It's weird cause this election had the biggest voter turn-out ever, right?? People who got off their asses and voted mostly voted for either Kerry or Nader..but mostly for Kerry, yet, Kerry still lost and Bush got elected by people that were mostly ignorant-ass rednecks and brainwashed minorities.

Has anyone seen those Jessie Ventura/Anti- Schwartzeneggar Propositions commercials??
LMAO!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! We have no buiness (minorities) voting for a REPUBLICAN. What have they done for us that was sooo great we put a president (were his dad is really the president) back in office FOUR MORE YRS OF HELL!!

Jun 6, 2004
soulwinnerrj said:
As a parent, I am a firm believer in morals; not only for my son but for my nation's leader. I did not find it shocking one bit that people said they preferred Bush's morals vs. Kerry's. No matter how much we think America caters to the homesexual and fetus-killing mothers, this election proves that when it counted, morals won out in Ohio.

Other than the morals, I viewed it as this: I wish Bush would not have started this mess in Iraq, but we're in it now, and I feel much safer with him in charge of our armed forces. There were some radical things that John Kerry did after he got back from Vietnam that I did not feel comfortable with, and having him lead our nation in a time of war would not be respectful to thousands of POWs.

I live in a military city, and a lot of the people around here supported Bush because he has pledged a pay increase for our men and women in the armed services. My brother-in-law just got back from Iraq and he said he had the time of his life. He also expressed that most of the troops in Iraq support President Bush... In my opinion, if they support Bush, then that is a positive vote.
LMAO!! WOW!! Speaking of morals..never mind don't get me started on that shit LMAO!! He just did that shit to win ya' vote. LMAO!! BUT OH WELL FOUR MORE YRS OF HELL.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i have no doubt that bush believes gays are bad, among other things, the amusing (and sad) thing is, his morals are based on his religion, which is so hypocritical that i fail to see how anyone can base their life, let alone their vote, on it.

Jun 6, 2004
shep said:
i have no doubt that bush believes gays are bad, among other things, the amusing (and sad) thing is, his morals are based on his religion, which is so hypocritical that i fail to see how anyone can base their life, let alone their vote, on it.
Yea the things are wrong ABORTION/GAY MARRAIGE yea but what ever happend to SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE?? AWWWWWWWWWWWW ANOTHER CONTRACT BUSH HAS BROKEN. And another thing how in the hell did OHIO voted for bush when they lost the most jobs under him in his first term?!?! People got all caught up in the GAY MARRAIGE/ABORTION shit. LMAO!! LIKE I SAID FOUR MORE YRS OF HELL YA'LL FELL FOR THE OKIE DOKE LMAO!! YA'LL FUCKERS ARE STUPID FOR VOTING FOR SOME ONE WHO REALLY DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT JUST LOOKED AT THE WAR ON TERROR BUT ON OTHER THINGS AS WELL NOW THE WHOLE VOCUS IS ON THE WAR. Yes it's an issue cause bush started some shit by GOING TO THE WRONG COUNTRY!!!! LMAO!! Don't ya'll know that the BUSH family and the BINLADEN family have ties?!?! THAT'S WHY WE HAVE NOT FOUND THIS FUCKER MAN OR WE KNOW WERE HE IS AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING CAUSE THE BUSH FAMILY HAS MONEY TIES WITH HIS FAMILY. WASH THAT BULL SHIT OUT YA' EARS AND YA' EYES!! OOPS IT'S TO LATE NOW LMAO!!:devious: BUT NO WE GOT HAVE GEORGE W.BUSH GET ER' DONE!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA GONE KILL SOME COON LOOK ALIKE MUTHA FUKERS!! AWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HE REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US MAN SPEACIALLY MINORITIES HE HAD COLIN POWEL, CONDOLEZZA RICE, AND THAT ONE LATIN DUDE IN FLORIDA ON HIS SIDE JUST TO GET HIS VOTE AND LIKE A DUMB ASS OUR PEOPLE VOTED FOR THE FUCKER. OOOOOOOOOOOH AND THOSE TAX CUTS DON'T GO TO US THEIR FOR THE RICH AND FOR BUSHES PEOPLE HE HAS TIES WITH!! IF YOU DON'T MAKE OVER $200,000 WHY ARE YOU VOTING REPUBLICAN?!?! LMAO LIKE I SAID YA'LL FELL FOR THE OKIE DOKE!! OOOOH AND ANOTHER THING THANK YOU FOR SENDING MY COUSIN TO IRAQ:( GOT THAT CALL LAST NIGHT BITCHES!!

Aug 1, 2002
userwww.sfsu.edu
.....Yes they are Issues that need to be dealt with..
...Gay people wouldnt be such a big deal if they didnt make themselves a big deal...

I have a kid and i dont want him to live in a Country that Harvest Gay marriages...and Abortion...

I think in Due time...most of you Liberal guys...when you become 'family men' will be conservative yourself....i know a lot of people that have made that transition...

First of all, it is clear the you are SCARED of gay people. They intimidate you. You are uncomfortable with anyone having a different sexuality. So just cause you are scared of something should you take away their Human Rights.... This is the same argument that was posed against racist white America that felt Whites and Blacks should not be married. They was sayin, "I have a kid and I dont want him to live in a Country that Harvest White and Black marriages." So you are just as bad as them. Think about it. And overthrow the oppressors that have you brainwashed with hate.

Jun 6, 2004
Zer0.MediA said:
Do YOU have a job?

I do, and everyone else here seems to.

Ok then. Good point... I think.

Ok nevermind then. How come YOU have it so well but others don't? Did you win some sort of lottery or something? Congrats.

Oh so you're saying that the minorities that voted for Bush are brainwashed, thus saying that they're stupid. So what you're getting at is that minorities aren't smart enough to think for themselves and make their own decisions, right? You people are fuckin' hilarious.

You lost. There's less of you than there are of us. I guess that makes us the stupid winners and you the smart losers. Weird how that works out isn't it? Why don't you go cry about how hard you smart people have it in this stupid world.

Oh wait... you already are.
LMAO!! That I agree with you on that. Even though you voted for BUSH and I KERRY. THAT WAS A GOOD POINT MAN. We still strugle period of it's a democrat or a republican, it's a white man's world. I hope Obama runs for president next election. Shit if minorities can we aught to have our own party LOL!!

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
noh8ers said:
First of all, it is clear the you are SCARED of gay people. They intimidate you. You are uncomfortable with anyone having a different sexuality. So just cause you are scared of something should you take away their Human Rights.... This is the same argument that was posed against racist white America that felt Whites and Blacks should not be married. They was sayin, "I have a kid and I dont want him to live in a Country that Harvest White and Black marriages." So you are just as bad as them. Think about it. And overthrow the oppressors that have you brainwashed with hate.

Siskel and Roper give you 2 thumbs up.

Jun 2, 2004
What has the republican party ever done for the african americans....hmmm....i dont know....free the slaves...i guess thats not such a big deal though...haha

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
soulwinnerrj said:
My brother-in-law just got back from Iraq and he said he had the time of his life.
That's hilarious. My friends write me and say how much it sucks and how many times a day they get shot at... and describe what the smell of dead bodies is... and what a baby with its head blown off looks like... "is this his or that guy's leg"... "Damn, I just saved that guy yesterday now he shot at me" and ask "Why did America let Bush win again?"

Yep. Sounds like the best time ever... If you're a real life psycho.

Jun 6, 2004
imamazon said:
What has the republican party ever done for the african americans....hmmm....i dont know....free the slaves...i guess thats not such a big deal though...haha
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE THING IN 300 YRS!!!! THAT I'M THANKFUL FOR DON'T GET ME WRONG THREEHUNDRED YEARS MAN 300

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
sowlstar said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE THING IN 300 YRS!!!! THAT I'M THANKFUL FOR DON'T GET ME WRONG THREEHUNDRED YEARS MAN 300
and wasnt that when there was onlt ONE party? lol

I may be wrong. but there was only one party for a long time.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
imamazon said:
actually, that republican party is a lot like the democratic party of today.

The ideologies shifted and the Republican party, and the Democratic-Republican parties pretty much switched roles. A lot of it was due to the whig party.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
DaSlacker said:
and wasnt that when there was onlt ONE party? lol

I may be wrong. but there was only one party for a long time.
actually, there were several...
republicans, Democratic-republicans, whigs, federalists, anti-federalists.

We should note that the founding fathers hated the idea of political parties.

Jun 2, 2004
i also read that as well....washington...our first pres...said that political parties would seperate the country...but his people under him were the first to start some political parties