on the news immigration

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
i was just curious to know what was peoples on this forum take on the immigration policy the gov. is grappling with right now?

May 3, 2002
i was watching the news and they were talking about some sort of compromise, but they also said it still wont assure immigrants citizenship. So i'm not sure wtf, but it seems either way....its gonna be fucked for immigrants.

on another note....in the open forum there seems to be a video from youtube showing a whiteman fuckin with some immigrants. i aint gonna watch that shit but it seems pretty fucked. pretty heated debate going on in that thread

May 5, 2002
I don't think it is a compromise no matter what way they cut it. to tell you the truth i believe it is another distraction to take away our attention from the war on iraq. once this came out i ain't heard shit about iran. and it is all at the expense of my people. i am big on protecting the weak. I beleive it is the responsibility if you have the means to protect the weak, and the gov goes after the people who are defenseless.

Apr 25, 2002
^couldn't have said it better myself,

i think the other issue is the exploitation of the mexican imgrant worker , i think if you'er mexican and are not botherd by these laws and not just how white people but people in general are acting toward mexican people then theres something wrong with you.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
For real that flag burning shit gotta go.... how in the fuck is the government gonna take them seriously doing that shit? specially only waving mexican flags too much pride bullshit getting in the way clear thinking, on how to better their cause, scaring the shit out of white people is gonna make shit worse. In Reedley some stupid lady was trying to lead students from high school in their march, when there is a lot of number people, things tend to get even more ignorant, this lady instead of showing some maturity and knowing she pregnant starts hitting cops and fighting them in front of this big crowd of lil kids and teenagers! Great example and how to go about shit if you trying to make a statement. Adults need to go to school now more than ever.

C

CCCUser925

what we need to do is, educate our own people when it comes to political shit. Us who are legal here, we need to stand up for these people. Alot of us have family that came here illegaly in the more than 100 years ago, things have changed and like the homeboy Chango said, they're using this to distract people from the war. Let's ask Pres. Idiot Bush where Osama is at? Why he refuses to give out a full investigation about the 9/11 disaster by private agencies?....If there's ever a full investigation on it, you better believe it, alot of the people in the Bush Admistration will go down and serve some serious time in Prison. I agree with like 25% of the bill, I think out people need to educate themselves by learning english and steppin it up. But the only way to support our people is by educating them about the system in the U.S. and how it runs. Alot of people dont have no idea about this new bill, specially kids leaving the schools just to protest. Another thing I dont like, is how they're talking about expelling illegal immigrant kids from schools, to me that's just plain stupid and ignorant of the senator who brough it up. I think it was Lindsey something from South Carolina, this mothafucka Lindsey has a fucked up family background of ex KKK members and shit like that. To me he just a racist fuck and this bill is FACIST AND RACIST!

Sep 16, 2003
you need to under stand why dont minimum wage go up cuz people from mex iz on it there are 11 2 15 million people that dont belong here that are takin jobs that can b 4 your kids yadadaaaaaa im not sayin im not with that or i care but you know thats just what it iz mex iz all fucked up right now the rich get richer n the poor they dont give a fuck about so they come here there are citys right on the border n they cross everyday i seen it wit my own eyes dont go there at night lol thats what my boyz uncle told us when i was in el paso it was cool there but everyones thing was lets cross lets cross cuz the want work n theres nothin wrong with that they need to feed the fam i might be a little wrong but just let me know how yall fill about what i think

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
RECENTLY I HAVE SEEN A DEMOCRAT SAY "WHO WILL CUT THE LAWNz ON THE GOLF CORSEz" I THINK NO MATTER WITCH WAY IT SWINGz ON EITHER SIDE MEXICANz ARE TALKED ABOUT LIKE THEY ARE SUB-HUMAN, AND ONLY GOOD ENUFF TO DO JOBz THEY WOULD NEVER DO. I THINK YOU SUMED IT UP CHANGO.

Aug 22, 2005
VIC said:
RECENTLY I HAVE SEEN A DEMOCRAT SAY "WHO WILL CUT THE LAWNz ON THE GOLF CORSEz" I THINK NO MATTER WITCH WAY IT SWINGz ON EITHER SIDE MEXICANz ARE TALKED ABOUT LIKE THEY ARE SUB-HUMAN, AND ONLY GOOD ENUFF TO DO JOBz THEY WOULD NEVER DO. I THINK YOU SUMED IT UP CHANGO.
You don't know who said that? Damn thats fucked up

Jun 19, 2004
I'm kinda bias cuz my mom brought me when I was 3 years old for a better life, we came from a Rancho in Michuacan, no paved road no nothing, no running water at the time. Now she did what she could at the time to become legal after living and working here for 5 years. Paid a $1000+ fine and this was in the late 80's so it's no small chunk of change.

Illigal Immigrants are like a modern day slave, they just pick fruits and what not instead of cotton, now all this about is they take jobs and keep wages low? I've picked peaches, I hated that shit, they come here and do it with a smile on their face. How do they keep wages low? Employers decide on them, basically the corporations run the economy, not the government.

Now, all this talk about how they don't pay taxes and what not is bs, weather they get a check stub, or under the table, they got to buy grocerys, gas, clothes, water, rent a place to live, electricity, etc, etc.

I'm all for this guest worker and amnesty, if the government actually could account for them, the majority would pay the fines to be legal, generating alot of extra money for the gov. and they would have a place in society, be able to get drivers licenses and insurance.

But yes this does seem to kind of pop out of no where, I guess the media had nothing else to cover, and every one's focus gets off the war.

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
Pretty bias on the subject because there are the mexicans that want to work and those that dont and end up doing something illegal. Personally i wish they would close the borders across the nation just to regulate better who comes in and out, but that will never happen. Just my opinion from highschool most mexicans dont take advantage of the education and end up being in some gang bullshit or drug issue and these are the legal ones. You guys talk about this issue just getting your mind off the war. I think its total bullshit because this issue has been going on for awhile just not as big. This issue will fade away and they will go back to the war. Its not like the war is going to change in just a couple of days. Oh yea about the flag issue i totally agree they gotta start supporting the US if they want their help.

About the payment, how much do you think these illegal immigrants should make. They have no skills other than have someone show them how to do the job and thats it. They are illegal, most dont speak a word of english, no education or do but its worthless in the US. Another reason they are paid so little is because if they were paid alot more produce would probably get more expensive. Don't get me wrong my dad hires illegals but pays them decent money. Yes they are people and i do respect them but i feel you dont get a free ticket to the US and not have to earn it.

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
Oh yea i bet alot of you would feel different if you had a nice vehicle and some illegal mexican hits you. Totals your car and he has no insurance and just runs off. Your insurance ends up paying for it and your monthly bill increases. I bet alot of you would have doubts about illegals.