on my way up to E-40's Blackhawk Country Club.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
k scrilla 415 said:
i live 2 minutes from there if you ever need to deliver anything let me know
you from danville homie? u know BZ the weedman?

Im from Blackhawk....well now live in san jose, but my fams still lives up there next to e-40...

ask around bout reezer. i bet they got some stories to tell bout him out in the 925....lol

Nov 18, 2003
haha yeah i live in danville. do you know 40? what HS did you go to? I actually go up to 40's house alot, but hes never outside or anything cause he's in atl.. @soak are you east of there (dublin) or west by the freeway.

Nov 18, 2003
yeah i know greenbrook almost all of my friends live in there. i go to SR, but live really far east over by east gate, but not in it.
tim: did you know curtis bye or joey nowak at MV?
Soak: yeah i know where your at i always pass u going to best buy.
925: are u out of HS?

i thought iwas the only one from around here on bart good shit

Jun 24, 2004
-TiM C- said:
HAHAHA I KNOW BZ HE'S GOT SOME GOOD YURPLE RIGHT NOW HAHAHA REAL TALK I AINT FUCKIN WIT U

K SCRILLA HOW OLD R U
U KNOW BZ ????
thats crazy blaaa, bz is one of my best friends. Ask him bout me, we go waaaaay back.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Next time u swing by his apt to cop some urp or oil, tell him he is sliipin for not being up on the sicness! and to get off that fuckin pc game blackhawk down! he plays it 24/7

Do you know Brian Murphy?

I used to live on Blackhawk Drive, then moved to San Diego, now moved to San Jose...

I used to be the biggest baller in the Blackhawk area...real talk

Jun 24, 2004
k scrilla 415 said:
925: are u out of HS?

i thought iwas the only one from around here on bart good shit
haha im 30 y/o homie, I would hope im:

1. outta high school
2. Went to the Marines
3. graduated college
4. moved outta moms and pops house.
5. Got a high paying salary job

Im working on step 6....how bout you? you somewhere on that list?