on cv559.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
THATS A NICE BEAT... WHERE DID U GET IT FROM??? MAYBE FROM "LOWPROFILE RECORDS"... U CANT DENY AND SAY THAT THAT IS UR BEAT... BECAUSE FINGAZZ PRODUCED THAT BEAT... AND ITS THEIR LOWPRO INSTRUMENTALS LOL... THANX FOR THE SUPPORT THOUGH... ITS NICE TO KNOW NORTENO RAPPERS... ACTUALLY LISTEN TO OUR RAP...

File Upload is successful:
file name: Brown Prider Riders Vol. 3-06 Riders.mp3
file size: 3540992 bytes
File number: 00309037
file link: http://www.sendmefile.com/00309037

THE ORIGINAL SONG... IF THIS CD IS DISTRIBUTED... I SMELL A LAWSUIT LOL

May 2, 2002
CRIMINAL_909 said:
IF THIS CD IS DISTRIBUTED... I SMELL A LAWSUIT LOL

just like a true blue trampa...go run and tell the authorities.....

and quit the bullshit leva i heard some diss track from payasa a while back on some website and they used a celly cel beat and that track is gonna be on a distributed album. you think anyone is gonna go and tell on him...lol

Oct 31, 2005
BIG OSO LOC said:
just like a true blue trampa...go run and tell the authorities.....

and quit the bullshit leva i heard some diss track from payasa a while back on some website and they used a celly cel beat and that track is gonna be on a distributed album. you think anyone is gonna go and tell on him...lol

LOL... DISTRIBUTED... NAH HOMIE... THOSE PAYASO CDS WERENT EVEN DISTRIBUTED... STRAIGHT STREET RELEASED... SO AINT NOTHING GONNA HAPPEN TO HIM HOLMES... BUT SINCE U SHOULD KNOW... AS LONG AS U GET A BEAT REPLAYED... AND NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL... EVERYTHINGS FIRME... BUT Y WOULD I GO RUN AND TELL THE AUTHORITIES... I AINT NO SNITCH... ANYWAYZ... OSO IMA ASK U A SERIOUS QUESTION DOG... I AINT GOT NOTHING DISRESPECTFUL TO SAY TOWARDS U... FOR THE FACT BEING... THAT THIS IS THE NET... AND THAT I DONT KNOW U PERSONALLY... BUT I ASKED U THIS QUESTION A WHILE BACK... BUT MY POST GOT DELETED... BUT IF U EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PREFORM... IN L.A. OR SAN BERNARDINO... KNOWIN THAT NO ENES R DOWN HERE... WOULD U STILL DO A SHOW???

May 2, 2002
CRIMINAL_909 said:
BUT IF U EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PREFORM... IN L.A. OR SAN BERNARDINO... KNOWIN THAT NO ENES R DOWN HERE... WOULD U STILL DO A SHOW???[/B]

no....80% of my fanbase are northerners so there would be no point to do a show if there are no enes down there...do you think capone e or knightowl and shadow would've done their shows up north if there were no surenos up here...NO...but i do plan on someday doing shows up in washington, colorado, arizona, new mexico, texas, illinois, florida..etc..these are all places that i have a big fanbase and am getting hit up all the time to do shows. put it like this...no artist would be scheduled to do a show anywhere if they know their music does not do well in that area...shows are based on how good your music sells in them areas. bottom line.

Oct 31, 2005
BIG OSO LOC said:
no....80% of my fanbase are northerners so there would be no point to do a show if there are no enes down there...do you think capone e or knightowl and shadow would've done their shows up north if there were no surenos up here...NO...but i do plan on someday doing shows up in washington, colorado, arizona, new mexico, texas, illinois, florida..etc..these are all places that i have a big fanbase and am getting hit up all the time to do shows. put it like this...no artist would be scheduled to do a show anywhere if they know their music does not do well in that area...shows are based on how good your music sells in them areas. bottom line.

THAT IS TRUE... THERE R SOME "CHOLOS"... THATS IF U WANNA CALL THEM THAT... THAT LIVE DOWN HERE... BUT DONT REALLY REP SHIT... BUT THEY JUST BUMP CHICANO RAP... REGARDLESS IF ITS SOUTHERN OR NORTHERN... BACK IN THE DAYZ... WHEN DRF CAME OUT... SURENOS USED TO BUMP THEM... CAUSE THEY JUST RAPPED ABOUT BROWN PRIDE AND WHAT NOT... NOT REALLY SAYIN "U SKRAP THIS IS NORTE"... SO WHO KNOWS... I DUNNO IF U WERE APART OF DRF OR NOT... BUT UR SHIT COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED DOWN IN THE VARRIOS OVER HERE... IF U WERENT REALLY RAPPIN BOUT THE SHIT U RAP ABOUT NOW

May 2, 2002
my last solo album "ready for whatever" had no bangin in it at all...and the album was voted #2 as album of the year 05' on brownandproud radio.com which is a internet radio show that plays chicano rap which happens to play like 95% sureno rap. lil rob was #1 and he's the biggest selling chicano rapper out so the number two spot ain't bad...and that's just the net. the album is still sellin off the hook all over the mom & pop chains across the country. all this with no major distrobution. now my new mixtape was bang'd out but i released it in the streets only...my next project will be another non bangin album. basically i got what it takes to do what i got to do in this chicano rap game...if i had a major deal this shit would be off the hook!