OMG BONE THUGS N HARMONY is back "FIRE" hot hot hot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
how in the hell is that "some of that e99 shit".
it sounds NOTHING like the songs on e99. not the beat, the lyrics, the flow, the chorus.

just more watered down, played out bone shit that wont get any air play. woohoo!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Codeine said:
Thanks 4 The reup....but this track is horrible. Only thing they had left was Bizzy, and he aint there to save this track or the album.
He cant even save his own albums...

Jan 28, 2006
im feeling the song, its better than the whole T.W.O. album,
everything thats mainstream is watered down, so what do you expect?
nothing bone ever makes will match E.99 and people who think that your just getting your hopes for up for nothing,
but that doesn't mean they wont make quality music no more
we just have to wait and see what happens with their new album.

May 11, 2002
Train1983 said:
He cant even save his own albums...
I can half way feel you about his solos....but when he laid down verses for a BTNH LP, they were always tight. That is the only reason I listened to the Thug World LP, that was garbage, but he laid down tight lyrics through the whole thing.

It's okay though.......some people feel him and some don't.

Feb 8, 2003
Cats on the net get on my nerve when they say on every new project Bone is going back to they E 19w99 style. I thought Bizzy was going back to that style on "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" & "MIDWEST COWBOYS" instead we got to lame albums that was forgotten about.

BONE will never ever sound like East 1999 again The two reason why is this is not 1995 them niggas are grown up now in they 30's, and the second reason is EAZY-E is gone and he was the influences on that album, Plus that E 1999 album was completed just before he died.