Omar Cruz- Latin Lyrical Assasin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
A mod wont dont anything i was deleting dudes shit for months its a shame jim allows it...............the net banging wont stop no matter how many mods people act like this spot their hood forgeting it only a music forum

Jun 26, 2007
muthafucker's crying for a new mod...lol tha fuck, did i put a gun to anybodies head and say come to this thread.....these foo's alway come the this thread because they want to, they wanna see what's good with The B.Y.I Movement but they front for eachother, acting like there not trying to see was sup, if you did'nt care you would'nt even come in here,cuz you don't care what's in this thread, you see the name of the topic it's about someone you don't care about but yet you still come in .....that mean's you care lol

May 4, 2005
A mod wont dont anything i was deleting dudes shit for months its a shame jim allows it...............the net banging wont stop no matter how many mods people act like this spot their hood forgeting it only a music forum
just ignore the threads
now a day every one with a myspace account think they promoters lol