Olivia Munn Playboy Pictures

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I wasn't sure where to put this.. But since there isn't any nudity and didn't wanna put 'em in I-Candy and get everyone's hope up lol.. Plus they'll probably get more appreciation here anyways.. Even tho theres no nudity Olivia Munn is fuckin smokein and these are worth checkin out for sure..

link: http://solehiphop.com/2009/07/05/olivia-munn-playboy-magazine-pictures/

now all we need is Kristen Adams in playboy

and Morgan Webb!!

i got a thing for hot girl gamers..

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Olivia Munn and Morgan Webb are some of the hottest best kept secrets out there. On the REAL!!!! Props.
Got that right.. But i think Kristin Adams/Holt is fuckin a goddess tho! It's always Olivia or Morgan.. They need to give Kristin her own show again so she can get the attention she deserves! She's got some of the sexiest legs ever too..

Oct 1, 2006
Playboy is already loosing subscribers because of the free internet p0rn and this cunt won't even show her boobs? What the fuck. Seeing boobs in Playboy should be a human fucking right for god sake. This broad is done when Nelson Mandela hears about this.

Nov 6, 2005
Morgan Webb is NOT any under appreciated anything... Besides under realized uglyness.

Shes all smoke and mirrors... Theres plenty of pictures before G4 tried to capitolize on the nerd audience... And they are NO GOOD. This isnt even close to how bad she used too be.

Nov 14, 2002
Shes all smoke and mirrors... Theres plenty of pictures before G4 tried to capitolize on the nerd audience... And they are NO GOOD. This isnt even close to how bad she used too be.
She's pretty cute, but what I like about her least is the fact that she comes off as if she knows nothing about the words she's reading off of the teleprompter. She very clearly doesn't know about video games well enough to be hosting a review show.

May 31, 2007
^ Awesome Vid

And damn I wish I knew that if I posted the pics up 2 months late in the video game thread I woulda got more props haha.. But yea anyway
The second one is a no go even prettied up.. Layla is fucking sexy but Olivia Munn still for the win.. Her personality (on the show anyway since i dont actually know her) and looks are fucking amazing

I woulda payed so much to be able to be that close to her as in the video above lol. Just kidding.
But yea they were doing this thing where if you got a issue of her Playboy you can send it to her... Shed sign it and send it back..