OLE SCHOOL GAMEINSANE......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
I got some ole school gameinsane. (1993). Kareoke dayz... They did a song to a rbl compilation instrumental... It was mub and T1. They hate it when I bring this up... That shit was tight. They had the whole hood bumpin that shit. I remeber I was surprised because I didn't know they rapped. ...1993 yall.... My brother has it, he's locked up in avenal and will be touching down in june....

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Dog...I would give my right arm for a copy of that cut...

Me and Mub did that....It was over the "Its Like That" beat that Cellski layed on the 1st Herm Compliation..We sampled the intro to that song, and slowed it down and flipped that shit...Damn that was the old days mane...

Me and Mub been doin shit like that since foreva mane..Damn.

I lost that recording ages ago, if I hear it, Ill be trippin hard..

Thanx for bringin this up ova here on the net, u know we always joke about this in 3D.

Everyone else...Stay Focused...

Coming Soon...

8 Bit Hitz...

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
8 Bit Hit update.....

I dumped 75 songs for the 95-99 era from tape to Protools recently... The Pre-Millennium days if you know what I mean.....Can you fuckin believe that?....75 fuckin songs, all prestudio....Yall Game Insaniax know that I will be puttin some of these out so yall know how long we been doin this...We didnt get tight overnight...75 fuckin songs...Thats not even a overstatement...Dont make me do a itunes screen capture and shock yalls blocks...Stay focused yall...8 Bit Hitz Coming Soon....

I think we shoulda named the label Coming Soon Recordz...