OLDIES CONCERT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
ay Oso, did you give copies to Big Rayzon or N'Sane to slang out in stockton, I know foos will say Stockton aint a hot spot, but if you spread the word, it'll be like hot cakes

May 2, 2002
NSANE IS OUT OF TOWN RIGHT NOW...AND I HAVEN'T GAVE NONE OF MY STOCKTONE HOMEBOYZ ANY COPIES BUT C4 RECORDS DOWNTOWN HAS COPIES.....BUT YEAH I'LL BE IN SAN JO SLANGIN THE NEW 114% GANGSTA MIXTAPE SO YALL SLIDE THROUGH AND LOOK FOR US!

Aug 20, 2003
WE GUNNA BE OUT THERE IN FULL FORCE.BY THE WAY THE STRANGULATION WILL BE RELEASED FEB 28TH.ILL BE OUT THERE WITH THE HOMIES PROMOTING N NETWORKING....WATCH OUT FOR BACON BITS THEY WILL FUCK WITH YOU 4 NO REASON.KEEP YOUR GAME TIGHT HENTE....

Jun 18, 2005
2 ALL MY ENES WHO'S GOIN 2 B DOWN~TOWN SAN JO! SHOW SUM LUV WHEN I ROMP THRU THE STRIP ENES, MOBBIN IN THAT FRESH 66 CHEVY TORKA BLACK & WHITE!!! SEE U OUT THERE HOMEY'S TYKOON14 $$$J!!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
N$$J RYDA 408 said:
yeah i think datz wat it sayz on da ticketz
for all you hard core ene's,....just know that the company is owned by the same ownwers of i.t.p. reocrds they are all based in l.a.90% of the staff is sur cats,...i did not trip on them cause i dont bang,...that's why you see m.c. bvld?...and mr. aztec,...when i use to help promote the concerts in sac and sanjo

aztec and his homies where so shook,...during the after after partys .....it was funny,...

p.c.g. make alot of money we use to clear 1.7 mill a night in sac,...

C

CCCUser925

damn....i remember the good old days...being 28, working..taking care of the fam and spending the weekends wit them....ahhh.....