?old tech n9ne rappin over snare drum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
What old song of tech's has him rapping over a snare drum beat? I havn't listened to it in at least 5-6 years, but remember a line going something like this "irritable formmatible shit is what I got and what you lack". I remember playing this shit day in and day out and would like to listen to it once again.
thanks

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
What old song of tech's has him rapping over a snare drum beat? I havn't listened to it in at least 5-6 years, but remember a line going something like this "irritable formmatible shit is what I got and what you lack". I remember playing this shit day in and day out and would like to listen to it once again.
thanks
It gets rough..... I aint feelin yo stuff it aint tough enough it gets rough..... Grant rice empirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!

Nov 14, 2002
It was Grant Rice that turned me off in the first place. Somethin' about that dude I don't like, but I don't know what it is.

Probably his rapping.

Sep 30, 2002
^^ Incorrect.. it was:

Tech N9ne - It Gets Rough
Origin: The Grant Rice Empire (2003) (Mixtape)

ECF'NW
I was giving an answer to the original question. It gets rough can't be the song he is talking about because he didn't mention any other artists. The question more than likely referred to a solo track.