OLD SCHOOL VS NEW SCHOOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

OLD SCHOOL VS NEW SCHOOL

• 80'S BATTLE RAP

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • EARLY 90'S BACK PACK

• 90'S GANGSTER RAP

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • WHERE IT'S AT TODAY

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2007
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GENRE OF HIP HOP? DO YOU PREFER THE EARLY 80'S MC BATTLES LIKE BDP VS MC SHAN.EARLY 90'S BACK PACK DE LA SOUL,JB'S,TRIBE.90'S GANGSTER SHIT OR WHERE IT'S AT TODAY?

Aug 9, 2006
there were a lot of classics made in the most famous part of hiphop....its true.....

but i still listen to todays more now....i mean i had hella cds when i was young and all the classics (in middle school is when i had the fattest cd collection in the city real talk.....i had over 1000 albums...ended up gettin jacked)

i listend to all those cds and ever though there classic it gets old after a while.....you can only listen to the same shit over and over....

ill bump classic/ and new school all day.....just depends on my mood....i think some people over exagerate the differnce from then and now.....theres still A LOT of good material out there coming out

Oct 10, 2005
everything

underground hip hop shit
gangsta mobb
hyphy shit (when real an done right )
south/midwest

edit: i thought this was what you prefer to listen to,no favorite i listen to all kinds of rap