Old Dre or Thizz Dre???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
dre is like 10 rappers in one....even within his new overal style he still rapped different from song to song...for instance get stupid,since 84,somethin you should know,the adventures of al boo boo..al these song were made in the "thizz" era but are very different songs

Aug 14, 2006
i like both but tha best was right in tha middle when thizz waz gettin started but dre was still hungry lyrically
i think when thizz got big dre didnt get weaker he just got comftable

Jul 29, 2002
i gotta say that old mac dre when he was fuckin wit khayree and also when he was romp. shit make me reminisce on old times. new shit slaps too. just not really into the whole hyphy cant really relate.

Nov 27, 2006
no need to split him up

a man just gets nastier as he stacks years in the game, its all about
getting comfortable and as the years passed dre mutated even nastier

Dec 11, 2006
707north said:
THE OLD DRE IS THE BEST. THE NEW STUFF HE HAD A FEW GOOD TRACKS. I THINK HE FELL OFF JUST BECAUSE OF POPPING PILLS. THAT SHIT WILL MAKE YOU RETARDED LITERALLY. FOR THE PEOPLE POPPING THAT SHIT GO GET A M.R.I AND SEE HOW MUCH OF YOUR BRAIN HAS DIED OFF.
bump that noize cuddie dont matter cuz thizz iz what it izz that just means someone aint thizzin ya-da-mean thizz or die u bezze thizz dre is the best yet