old bone thugs VS. new bone thugs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
do all you think that the older bone thugs was better or the newer is better??????

i think that the old school bone thugs was a lot better than their new stuff it had a lot mroe gangsta style to it now most of their stuff sounds like pop instead of rap

May 25, 2005
This thread will be over soon with a unanimous-(dont know how to spell it) win for the old bone thugs. I honestly dont know who would choose the new shit, and if someone does, PLEASE, let us know why in full detail so i can try and comprehend what the fuck your talkin bout.

May 2, 2002
Its a stupid question. I hate these "polls" and the "bone should go back to east 99 style".

Why? Why even bother talkin about it?

They've matured as rappers and adults. They were like.. 16, 17 when they came into the game with absolutely no business knowledge... just raw skill. But that was 12 years ago. why the fuck are they gonna rap about stuff that is completely irrelevant to them now? times change, music changes. you aint gonna hear bone rap like they did in the mid 90s because its no longer the mid 90s. Just like you're not gonna hear snoop or ice cube rap the way they did in the early 90s.

Jan 1, 2006
New bone by far. Not even close. I like the way these new hot-to-death producers who bring that fire, like Swizz Beats. How can amateurs like DJ Uneek come close?

The old Bone had some really catchy hooks and gangsta shit, but who wants to hear that? I like it when a rapper sings about sipping Louis XIII in a nightclub. That is subject matter which matters to me and really drives the point home.

Jun 30, 2004
Por la Fuerza said:
New bone by far. Not even close. I like the way these new hot-to-death producers who bring that fire, like Swizz Beats. How can amateurs like DJ Uneek come close?

The old Bone had some really catchy hooks and gangsta shit, but who wants to hear that? I like it when a rapper sings about sipping Louis XIII in a nightclub. That is subject matter which matters to me and really drives the point home.

are you serious...you gotta be kidding

Old Bone by far..hands down...East 1999 is still one of my top favorite cds of all time. and I agree with what Physco Logic said

Psycho Logic said:
why the fuck are they gonna rap about stuff that is completely irrelevant to them now? times change, music changes. you aint gonna hear bone rap like they did in the mid 90s because its no longer the mid 90s. Just like you're not gonna hear snoop or ice cube rap the way they did in the early 90s.

Nov 16, 2005
Jae iLL said:
hahaha this is a stupid thread..

NO ONEs gonna pick new bone mayn
exactly. well one person did outta 13. hahahha i can't really see them with swizz beatz or anything, i'm used to the mellow BTNH.

but psycho logic's point is good. everyone matures and you cant always expect rappers to stay the same a decade ago.

Jul 20, 2005
OLD BONE IS CLASSIC, NEW BONE IS CLASSIC...

MUTHAFUCKAZ THAT CLAIM TO LISTEN TO BONE.... ONLY LISTEN TO THEIR OLD SHIT....

IT'S A BIAS THREAD.....

THE NEW SHIT IS HOT!!!!

CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE NEW SHIT WITH SWIZZ....

BONETHUG4EVA

Oct 12, 2005
Some more of my crew. And definitly Old B.O.N.E. Flesh should be home soon. 1999 was and still is classic. It was the personal sideshow that affected them. When Flesh got grabbed that set them back a little, but the Rap game is constantly evolving. One minute everybody is a thug, the next there pimps, the next Evolutionaries. Now Kiwe's and Damus. Everybody is flaggin, but there is no "new" sound. Thats why the south blew, now it's starting to sound the same. I'm going to start scanning my old photos to prove it's not cap, not that I care if people believe me or not. My rep IS in the streets. We've got Lil Flip 2/09/06 in C•Ville at 615, also we have the Quanie Cash movie release party the same night. Life on the Claire ain't easy, and when I went to Cle-Cle I saw(1995/96) there get down. They definitley are ruggish. Them pigs was just like L.A.P.D.!:beard: