Ok this is stupid good bye for a bit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
Ok guys I will bid the sane ones good bye. Ive come to the realalization that all the vets where right this board is going to hell. I figured we had moved pass the bickering at every little comment or upload. The intro for sleeping beauty video post for example. Trogdor I understand where your coming from, but your whining is stupid as hell. Then saying dude should be banned for this. Well I'd agree if it werent for the rule stating everyready tracks posted=banned. See if you remember Tech came on here saying the track was takin off everready, its sad but at the same time makes this video follow rules. The second reason I'm taking this little break is because all these new people comeing up thinking they know what they r talking about and trying to start shit with everyone thats been here since the beggining. And before someone says it I'm not saying im a vet. I know never said i was But I don't go into someone elses establishment thinking im running something. But thats all I've got to say. I'll check back from time to time to see if sanity has returned. Until that time u guys can holla at me in the detox or on myspace. Peace out!

Feb 9, 2006
Seriously, This is one of the worst, most immature message boards Ive ever been to. I check this site everyday to see if theres any new info on Tech. Thats the only reason I come. Instead, I have to read all this garbage and bickering about stupid, stupid shit. Thats why Ive never posted here before. Because no matter what the topic or comment someone writes about, there is some asshole who has to come around and shit on it. If someone mentions ICP or Juggalos or something everyones like " Fuck Juggalos". If someone posts a question about Tech they get shit on because they either dont know the answer or they get criticized for not taking the time to find it themselves. What the Fuck?Just give them the answer. Stop being assholes. You people treat this message board like its a fucking club that you started. No one OWNS this message board. All this internet drama is pathetic.

Jan 12, 2003
if this is the case, then you know you'll be gone forever T-Willy right? This board will never go back to the good ol days, period. Even after ETR drops it's still going to be this way, just wait and see. i don't blame you at all for wanting to leave, but for one of the reasons for that to be over that video and that Trogr guy or whatever is completely stupid. The guy should be a nobody to you, just some normal douche on the net. You dont know him, let his crap slide over you and ignore it. Just understand that if you think its bad now, wait till ETR drops. Tech's gonna have a whole new fan base jumping board. Probably alot more younger kids who will piss off everyone on here even more. You just have to suck it up and deal with people's bs.

Sep 29, 2005
I Agree This Site Has A Problem With People Whinging And Bitching Too Much But Fuckin Hell You's Are Acting As If Newer Members With Less Than 1000 Posts Cant Have An Opinion...Iv Been A Tech Fan For Just About 3 Years, Because I Have Less Than 50 Posts Does This Mean I Know Nothing About Tech N9ne And Only Talk Shit?...I Think You's Need To Single Out These Few Idiots So Some Of The New Members Can Have A Say About Things Without Gettin Shit On

Oct 12, 2004
I was just saying this the other day, but in a different way....

There are three types of people on this board. The first consists of idiots and haters. We all can recognize these guys pretty much from the start. The second are the completely elitest, self-proclaimed "vets" of this board. And of course, the third is simply people who love tech's music and come here for a better understanding of his fans, his music and an insight into upcoming events. This is the majority. Not everyone can offer an exclusive, but everyone here is interested in Tech. I've come to understand that that is the way this board is and will always be. The only thing you can do is make it better by starting to contribute where these "vets" fail to consistently. And for the few people who have helped along the way, you know who you are, but for the most part, this board is overrun with inflated egos, falsified importance and people who gain pleasure from coveting Tech N9ne music/stuff.

You're not saying anything new and you won't see any of this go away any time soon. Good luck.

Jul 7, 2002
It's simple...most of you take this internet shit too seriously. I mean really, it's the fucking internet.

Sure there's a bunch of idiots on the internet, but there's idoits everywhere. Just ignore them.

And what's with all the messages that get posted on here saying people are leaving? Who cares...if you are gonna leave just leave, don't try and be all dramatic about it.

What did that Fort Minor song say....something like slip out the back before they knew you were there, at the worst you'll see nobody cares...

Think about it.

Feb 17, 2006
I completely agree with everything that was said especially the i love carpet, but all this does is add to it. Even if you do see the picture ther other dumbfucks here aint gonna see it....

Feb 12, 2006
Everyone that says they are going to leave always peep their eyes back in hopes of some good news. I wont everr leave. I usually dont post just cuz ya know some loser got nothing better to do than stir and arguement. October is right around the corner ladies... atleast the only negative feedback when Everready drops is arguements on who likes what songs and why.

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
I check this board everyday. And I'll continue to check it out everyday because I'm a Tech fan and always will be. This is the only place to get any kind of inside scoop on what's happenin with Strange Music, and other KC shit. I don't have connections like a lot of you guys, so I have no choice but to check by everyday. Tech isn't gonna call me and say "Yo, check this out."

The point is, you can leave, but there's nowhere else to go. It probably will get worse once ETR drops, but who cares. We can ignore the dumbness, and pay attention to the real info.

Peace

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Heat Myser said:
It's simple...most of you take this internet shit too seriously. I mean really, it's the fucking internet.

Sure there's a bunch of idiots on the internet, but there's idoits everywhere. Just ignore them.

And what's with all the messages that get posted on here saying people are leaving? Who cares...if you are gonna leave just leave, don't try and be all dramatic about it.

What did that Fort Minor song say....something like slip out the back before they knew you were there, at the worst you'll see nobody cares...

Think about it.
this says it all basicly