ok so how many peeps on here have tv appearances?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My cousin got lost in the mountians near Yosemite at the same time them tourists were killed. The police thought the two might be related and made a huuuuuge deal out of it. The news stations camped out at our house for 3 or 4 days, and the whole damn family was all over the news the whole time.

Even had neighbors who had never even met my cousin on the news cryin about how they hope she gets found.

Good news was she was found 26 hours later by a gay boy scout.

Side Note: Having a missing child is probably the worst thing that a family can ever go through.

Oct 18, 2003
i was in the background of the news when someone around the corner murdered somebody. i think it was a lady that got decapitated. it was too long ago to remember. and the newspaper for art with some other kids.

Apr 24, 2006
when that chick from the sco was on that rollingstone journalist show on mtv, they had her going away party at the zebra lounge in the city, and they showed my brother smokin a blunt in the dj booth

Nov 21, 2007
i was workin for the carpenters union during the gov grey davis recall, we got paid to picket against some arnold supporters and ended up getting into a fight with them. it was all over the national news and papers back in 04. best job ever