ok not a gangster topic but

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i'm over here watching t.v. and i see this dude got to train a killer wale and they are waering a wet suit,..and i am lead to think,....what is is like to waer one of those i mean your face and hands get wet but the rest of your body should feel funny cause it's not changing temp or texture of when your in the water,....any one sport one of these?...what did it feel like?i know i would look nasty in one with my pot belly and bubble butt,...

*side thought: i wander what caray rose is doing?*

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Im laughing at this post because ive wondered the exact same thing before...

Jul 9, 2005
In a wetsuit, you get wet. Water soaks through, its just that the suit keeps heat in. There are also dry-suits that people use which actually keep your body dry.

P.S. It feels great in cold water but yeah, if you have a gut or a big ass there is no hiding it!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
kendonesia said:
In a wetsuit, you get wet. Water soaks through, its just that the suit keeps heat in. There are also dry-suits that people use which actually keep your body dry.

P.S. It feels great in cold water but yeah, if you have a gut or a big ass there is no hiding it!
word up.
even as a black man, once i was chillin with some brazillians..somehow they pool was like, 30 degrees or some shit..there was hella wetsuits in the house so we threw them on...

you still feel water but the water is like, extra skin or some shit
it ends up as warm as you so you aint trippin

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Gas One said:
word up.
even as a black man,

you still feel water but the water is like, extra skin or some shit
it ends up as warm as you so you aint trippin
and see with me as a black man, warm + wet = pussy,....so i can walk around feeling like i'm in a big yet frim warm pussy?....

dam if niggas get word of this this can cause a major dip in extacsy sales and have wet niggas walking up and down the street like zombies with smiles on they faces and some sleeping on the ground nexts to scrapers due to them busting nuts in they wet suits!!!!!!!