Oil Executive Predicts $1 Gas In 2009, 1st time since 1999

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I paid $1.91 last night at Arco for 91octane. About 15 bucks to fill up. I'm loving it. :cool: If prices stay like this, this certainly means I might possibly spend more money on other shit, thus helping out the economy. This is exactly what our economy needs. An HDTV + PS3 sounds kinda nice.

May 2, 2002
O.P.E.C. won't let oil get that low. They're so caked up now, Saudi Arabia would just stop exporting, before they give oil away. It's not like they need money, they want money, just like drug dealers. Do you think a drug cartel would let dope prices fall? Supply and Demand, cut the supply to create more demand.
opec is crumbling and will collapse within a year

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lmao....if anyone believed this...I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

gas is goin to stay where it is, or get higher.

my boy works at a gas station/mechanic shop....

THEY PUT IN ADDITIVES LIKE MORE ETHANOL DURING SUMMER...AND LESS GASOLINE...(ethanol is ONE additive, there are more).

SO YOU'RE PAYING MORE FOR LESS GASONLINE...CASUE THE HEAT EXPANDS THE GAS AS WELL....so FILL UP YOUR CARS ON THE LOWEST SETTING POSSIBLE......

gas ain't goin to be $1, EVER again...unless we take over the middle east and all their oil shit.

Dec 9, 2005
I remember paying 97 cents at arco when I first starting driving. I'm going to stock the fuck up if it downs get to a dollar this time, but I seriously doubt this will ever be a reality again. fuckin dollar cant buy shit these days
The greatest thing you can get for a dollar is a bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos.

Fuck this economy.