Oi (skinhead punk)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WOW!!! SKINHEADS ON THE SICCNESS!!!:confused:
Most skinheads aren't the racist type you are thinking of. I know neo nazi and racist skinheads are big in So Cal but a majority of real skinheads are just punks.

Hell, Skinhead Rob is making a album with a Blood rapper. Go figure.

I'm no help in the actual topic of this thread because I don't care for Oi! at all.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I DON'T TAKE TO KIND TO SKINHEADS!!!
I HAD TO DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF THE "NAZI LOW RIDERS" ON THE STREETS IN MY CITY, AND BATTLE FOR TURF!!!
NOT EVEN ON NO RACIST SHIT, BUT ON SOME GANGBANG SHIT!!!

YEAH I'M INTERESTED IN HEARING THAT
SKINHEAD ROB AND DAMU ALBUM THOUGH!!!

Nov 2, 2002
i liked a few oi bands back in the day

The Oi Scouts
Cocksparrer

(i dont think oi=skinhead punk, i always thought it was just overly brittish/anarchist/defiant punk)

Dec 25, 2003
I DON'T TAKE TO KIND TO SKINHEADS!!!
I HAD TO DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF THE "NAZI LOW RIDERS" ON THE STREETS IN MY CITY, AND BATTLE FOR TURF!!!
NOT EVEN ON NO RACIST SHIT, BUT ON SOME GANGBANG SHIT!!!

YEAH I'M INTERESTED IN HEARING THAT
SKINHEAD ROB AND DAMU ALBUM THOUGH!!!
WOW!!! NAZI LOWRIDERS??????

Now thats when the neo-nazis SOLD OUT!!!

Jan 28, 2005
i liked a few oi bands back in the day

The Oi Scouts
Cocksparrer

(i dont think oi=skinhead punk, i always thought it was just overly brittish/anarchist/defiant punk)
agreed. But I dont even like the term "Oi" at all.

Nor am I a fan of racist skinheads.

but I've always wondered... if being a skinhead doesn't make you racist, why use the term to denominate yourself? Then you're just another guy with a bald head.

Skinheads need to get their shit straight before I can afford a gun and take my CCW class.

May 1, 2007
agreed. But I dont even like the term "Oi" at all.

Nor am I a fan of racist skinheads.

but I've always wondered... if being a skinhead doesn't make you racist, why use the term to denominate yourself? Then you're just another guy with a bald head.

Skinheads need to get their shit straight before I can afford a gun and take my CCW class.

Well the first skinheads were non-racist and took on the name "skinheads" back in the 60's and 70's in england. A lot of the original skinheads were actually black jamaicans who immigrated to england, and this is why skinheads and rude boys listened to ska and reggae. It wasn't until the 80's that racist skinheads appeared and kind of ruined the image of skinheads forever.

Jan 28, 2005
Well the first skinheads were non-racist and took on the name "skinheads" back in the 60's and 70's in england. A lot of the original skinheads were actually black jamaicans who immigrated to england, and this is why skinheads and rude boys listened to ska and reggae. It wasn't until the 80's that racist skinheads appeared and kind of ruined the image of skinheads forever.
thank you for this information.