OH YUR BOY GOT BEATS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
Slappin my MPC like the bitch owe me cheese... Stroking them keys, thats the REASON is heat... Check out the BEATS my niggas... Came out east for a minute and got all kinda fools inquiring about beats so I had to step my business game up... Check out the tracks... feedback... purchases... get at me!!! I got plenty more sitting in the iTunes waiting to get cracked at...

http://www.myspace.com/tricoastalmusik

Album out this Summer fo sho...

Young Noiz: TriCoastal Hu$$lin'... make sure you get a bar...

Aztek

My Mom Sucks Cock For Crack
Mar 6, 2007
inner city madness is nice...i would rock it....peoria fire seem like it lackin sumn....maybe add another sample effect or sumn....that last beat is illy...feelin the vibe ....good shit

Apr 26, 2006
Nice beats, I like "Island Breed" the best. Overall, it's musically the best sounding IMO with those nice guitar samples. I like that latin vibe. That "WaTzDaBizNeSs" sounds like something that would be in a soundtrack to a movie, cool beat.

Your best track though IMO is that "Mi Musica e Mi Novia."

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
nonstopheat209 said:
im logged on bruh bruh...shit is fresh.
ah man.. it depends you feel me... how many they buying.. out here in the east where im at... niggas Pay a whole lot more for tracks... so I work with em... back in dago... I show love... and let em slide for dirt cheap as long as they do something with it... not just roll around and let they homies hear the shit... you feel me?